The Student Room Group

What would you do if you came home and there was a green alien, sitting on your sofa?

The alien was completely green, from top to toe, it looked at you with big green eyes and said: "The government wanted to experiment on me, but I managed to escape. Can I hide here?" What would you do?
Please, people with drug and alcohol problems, don't reply.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by namename
The alien was completely green, from top to toe, it looked at you with big green eyes and said: "The government wanted to experiment on me, but I managed to escape. Can I hide here?" What would you do?

eat it.
Reply 2
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
eat it.
That's cruel.
Give it a hug. :hugs:
I'll kill it for trespassing
The alien was completely green, from top to toe....

...with guns hidden under its petticoat...:flute:
try to get a selfie with it
Go men hunting with the alien to satisfy the hunger :ahee::bl:
Have sex
Figure out how to hide it. Ask it to tell me how it got to Earth so that humans can reverse engineer the technology and start to explore the galaxy. Ask it why its species have evolved to be completely green. Ask it to describe its home planet and native culture. Ask about its family. Ask it how it knows English. Ask it how its immune system is coping with Terran microbes. Ask it how the government managed to capture a member of a species that has the technology to traverse interstellar distances. Ask if it wants to return home - if its spacecraft is still functional, if other members of its species are on their way to rescue it, etc. Ask if it needs any food or drink, and if it has any special dietary requirements, because I don't want to accidentally poison it with Earth food. Ask it if I can answer any questions about Earth's biosphere, human anatomy or culture, or any other topic it's curious about.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by JamesManc
Have sex
Perv.

I'd name him Roger and let him live in the attic and be my sidekick. :smile:
Spark up a spliff and pass it between us whilst asking it about it's home world.
Reply 14
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Figure out how to hide it. Ask it to tell me how it got to Earth so that humans can reverse engineer the technology and start to explore the galaxy. Ask it why its species have evolved to be completely green. Ask it to describe its home planet and native culture. Ask about its family. Ask it how it knows English. Ask it how its immune system is coping with Terran microbes. Ask it how the government managed to capture a member of a species that has the technology to traverse interstellar distances. Ask if it wants to return home - if its spacecraft is still functional, if other members of its species are on their way to rescue it, etc. Ask if it needs any food or drink, and if it has any special dietary requirements, because I don't want to accidentally poison it with Earth food. Ask it if I can answer any questions about Earth's biosphere, human anatomy or culture, or any other topic it's curious about.
That's very thorough.
Reply 15
Some people despise quickscoping.
Offer it a cup of tea.
Play some gta 5
Lol this reminds me of the Drake and Josh episode where Walter jumps out of the window after seeing a green alien on the sofa. Hahaha :smile:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_W_MYQn9Xs
(edited 9 years ago)
Sell it on Ebay... How can you trust having something like that in your house?

Too bawse for you, sir.

Quick Reply

Latest