The Student Room Group

TSR Indian Society - MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by moment of truth
[video="youtube;aaLzdKDrtIM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaLzdKDrtIM[/video]

This song and the meaning :love:

This song has become the Indian cricket supporters anthem lol, love it cos no matter what background/language the supporters speak, everyone knows the words!
Original post by Asklepios
Faaabrriic tho

whut?
Original post by Tennumbers
whut?

Fabric

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love you chocolate people :colondollar:
Original post by singh2
This song has become the Indian cricket supporters anthem lol, love it cos no matter what background/language the supporters speak, everyone knows the words!

Yeahh, I don't really like Indian songs that much but I love this one. The meaning is deep too. :love:
Original post by Asklepios
Fabric

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only know about food in London. :ahee:
Original post by shazam1994
I love you chocolate people :colondollar:
loool chocolate people?
:confused:
Heyheyehyehyehey everyone!
The new visa rules are soooooo horrendous :/
Original post by NerdyMeg
The new visa rules are soooooo horrendous :/

The government are tired of freshies

But they'll still get in :wink:
Original post by TheBBQ
The government are tired of freshies

But they'll still get in :wink:

i don't understand these people. While David promises Indian students that theyll be allowed to work few years after graduation, this May says that they have to pack their bags and go back to their home. They were trying to increase number of international students right? I can only see few Indians going to uk now.
Original post by NerdyMeg
i don't understand these people. While David promises Indian students that theyll be allowed to work few years after graduation, this May says that they have to pack their bags and go back to their home. They were trying to increase number of international students right? I can only see few Indians going to uk now.

That's British politicians for you. They really don't know what they doing. This country is on a downward slope
Original post by TheBBQ
That's British politicians for you. They really don't know what they doing. This country is on a downward slope

Confused sperms xD
lol :lol:
Merry Christmas people! :biggrin: :party: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moment of truth
Merry Christmas people! :biggrin: :party: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

same to you and everyone! :biggrin:
:colonhash: happy broken headphone jack day :cry:

:angry:

merryy Christmas everyone! :heart:

Quick Reply