The Student Room Group

Best and worst game of thrones character

Scroll to see replies

Original post by em211997
Really? Why sansa??

She starts off as a total brat at the start, but her character really develops as time goes on. Plus, she's probably the best hope there is of returning the Stark's glory

Oh, and her actress in the TV series, she's pretty hot. So I may be biased.
Reply 21
I've never watched GoT but Arya Stark is best character just because of how cute Maisie Williams is :flutter:
Original post by RelaxedPenguin
How?

Favourite: Tyrion, Littlefinger, Varys.

Worst: Sansa, Arya, Jon snow, Shae.

Honourable mentions: Joffrey was very good as his role IMO. Ramsay Bolton was pretty good too. And of course Tywin.

I do feel a lot of the game of thrones females are pretty underdeveloped characters and kind of boring, which is a shame.

I appreciate that he is quite an important character but I just don't like him.
Best: ARYA STARK
WORST: STANNIS
Reply 24
Best : Hodor?
Worst : Catelyn stark
Reply 26
Original post by Another
She starts off as a total brat at the start, but her character really develops as time goes on. Plus, she's probably the best hope there is of returning the Stark's glory

Oh, and her actress in the TV series, she's pretty hot. So I may be biased.

Meh :colonhash:I see what you mean but I still think she's a brat, but saying that I still have 3 more episodes of season 4 to come so I don't know. But tbh I just feel like the starks may as well disintegrate brans on his dumbass quest for the raven and sansa is just crying all the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by fatherdougal

I started off loving catelyn then hating her (when she betrayed Robb) then loving her again. Its clear that she loves her children and only wants what's best for them. The only trouble with her is that she doesn't always think about the consequences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I started off loving catelyn then hating her (when she betrayed Robb) then loving her again. Its clear that she loves her children and only wants what's best for them. The only trouble with her is that she doesn't always think about the consequences.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aye, but if we're talking about people who don't think of the consequences then Theon greyjoy deserves a mention
Reply 29
Aye, but if we're talking about people who don't think of the consequences then Theon greyjoy deserves a mention

Of course but that's because he's a jackass with very little life experience. I would have expected catelyn to know better for example when she first let Jamie go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course but that's because he's a jackass with very little life experience. I would have expected catelyn to know better for example when she first let Jamie go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just think it's harsh branding her "worst character ever" when she just wanted her kids back
Reply 31
I just think it's harsh branding her "worst character ever" when she just wanted her kids back

When did I say "worst character ever"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did I say "worst character ever"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I added the "ever" for dramatic effect
This is game of thrones we're talking about
Reply 33
I added the "ever" for dramatic effect
This is game of thrones we're talking about

Lol ok I get you I'm just giving my opinion here. What is seen as good and bad is always subjective and even the most decent characters have their flaws.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol ok I get you I'm just giving my opinion here. What is seen as good and bad is always subjective and even the most decent characters have their flaws.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Except Tyrion of course :wink:
Reply 35
Except Tyrion of course :wink:

Lol true.... But he does have a drinking problem. Nobody's perfect.
Best: Petyr, Tyrion
Worst: Shae, Starks (all of them are ****ing annoying), that Joffrey **** (his mums hot though), few others like that bold **** (Varys?)
Original post by cake face 96
Best: Petyr, Tyrion
Worst: Shae, Starks (all of them are ****ing annoying), that Joffrey **** (his mums hot though), few others like that bold **** (Varys?)

The Starks, really? I'm shocked, y do you hate them?

Also who's Petyr?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Best: Jon Snow
Worst: Ramsay Snow/ Bolton (I'm surprised nobody's said this already) :tongue:
Reply 39
Original post by Reacher65
The Starks, really? I'm shocked, y do you hate them?

Also who's Petyr?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petyr_Baelish

Quick Reply

Latest