The Student Room Group

Yay or Nay, Russel Brand (Poll)

Like or dislike him? Agree or disagree with his political views?

Scroll to see replies

He's an enemy of freedom and human rights.

His political analysis is juvenile, useless, puerile, petty and unoriginal.
He's a right ****er can't stand him
Dislike him and disagree with him but would sure as hell pick him over someone like Nigel Farage which is quite telling.

In term of political insight, he is very short-sighted and quite frankly naive. As the poster above suggests, his analysis is surface level and he comes across as petty. However being 'unoriginal' is certainly no crime and is up for debate.
looks like a monkey tbh

but nice guy
(edited 9 years ago)
Nay!

I prefer Russell Howard!
Prefer Nigel Farage
Reply 7
I've always liked him.

5* comedian, I watched a few of his political videos. He seems ok... His intentions are good.
Original post by bittr n swt
He's a right ****er can't stand him

Russel Brand could probably unify the spectrum, we're all in agreement he needs to **** right off
Original post by GorlimtheUnhappy
Dislike him and disagree with him but would sure as hell pick him over someone like Nigel Farage which is quite telling.

In term of political insight, he is very short-sighted and quite frankly naive. As the poster above suggests, his analysis is surface level and he comes across as petty. However being 'unoriginal' is certainly no crime and is up for debate.

That's a good point actually. People who just support the status quo are far better than those who support some bloody revolution, like Russell Brand. But I said it to highlight the fact that his ideas really have been rehashed again and again (including by some very evil people with a lot of blood on their hands). Meanwhile his millions of obsequious, ignorant twitter sycophants believe he is our Gandhi or something. Pathetic.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by doctor francis
Russel Brand could probably unify the spectrum, we're all in agreement he needs to **** right off

If only... if only.
Definitely in favour of him
I know he's not perfect but he's miles better than others
Original post by felamaslen
He's an enemy of freedom and human rights.

His political analysis is juvenile, useless, puerile, petty and unoriginal.

Agreed, he is a tyrannical statist wanting the state to have even more power to terrorise us.
Reply 13
I agree with him. Our current system benefits the very few elite and does very little to help the majority of the rest.
Original post by sahank1
I agree with him. Our current system benefits the very few elite and does very little to help the majority of the rest.

He is one of the elite.
Reply 15
Original post by JamesManc
He is one of the elite.

He has a few million pounds. Nothing compared to the 100's of millions or the billions the people who run this country have.
(edited 9 years ago)
I think he is a smug, annoying, hypocritcal, pseudo intellectual ****wit !!
Reply 18
The fact that the mainstream media outlets and the vested interests of this country have united in a campaign to belittle and demean him personally rather than answer his factual criticism of their hypocrisy and double standards speaks volumes.

For those who have jumped on the ad hominem bandwagon I think cognitive dissonance is the correct term.
I like him. I don't have any strong feelings about most of what he does though I do agree with him for the most part about drugs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending