The Student Room Group

Is this type of male physique attractive or "too muscly" for most females?

You always hear females say they aren't attracted to the 3D/photo-shopped/steroid physiques that you see advertising supplements and on the front of most magazines etc.

I was therefore wondering what the average female thought of three of the best known *natural* physiques. Most guys, regardless of how much time they put in, couldn't acquire these bodies naturally. All three have very good bodybuilding genetics, two have 10+ years of lifting behind them and the other has 6 years of lifting behind him.

So it can't really be said that it's "too much" when they have achieved in fully within the realms of their bodies own natural capabilities.

Scroll to see replies

I'm a male
All looks good to me

Edit: Steve Cook's physique is exceptional
(edited 9 years ago)
Last 2 pics are fine no homo but the rest are too much.
Reply 3
No definitely too muscly.
I'll have them all please :yy:
Reply 5
Original post by schindlers list
I'm a male
All looks good to me

Edit: Steve Cook's physique is exceptional

Steve Cook is far from natural, though. I get what you're saying though; I think he would appeal to most girls. He *looks* naturally athletic most of the time; not insanely ripped year round.
I do not find any of them attractive.

Waaaay too much of a triangle thing going on there for me
Reply 7
Original post by bittr n swt
Last 2 pics are fine no homo but the rest are too much.

Last guy is actually probably the biggest of them all, haha.
Reply 8
Original post by abbiemac
I do not find any of them attractive.

Waaaay too much of a triangle thing going on there for me

You mean a v-taper

I thought broad shoulders were always considered a trait females subconsciously look for in males.
Full alpha on the aesthetics. HB9+will expect this or sporty fitness type HB7+.

HB7- not a necessity, here one can range from being in good shape to just not obese depending on demands of said woman.
none of them are natty lol
I don't like any of them :nah:

Too muscley and triangular, they look like doritos

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ddhurst
Steve Cook is far from natural, though. I get what you're saying though; I think he would appeal to most girls. He *looks* naturally athletic most of the time; not insanely ripped year round.

Yeah very true
Would love to look like him
How do you know he isn't natural?
Original post by ddhurst
You mean a v-taper

I thought broad shoulders were always considered a trait females subconsciously look for in males.

Yes okay that :tongue:

Not with that physique though. They're too muscly, and therefore have that weird body shape.

Personally, I don't find that attractive. Maybe if they had less muscle on them, just a little athletic, then I might.
They all look like *****. Spend all that time on bodybuilding but end up looking like disproportionate triangles.
Reply 15
Original post by Greg Jackson
none of them are natty lol

I am the biggest skeptic known to man when it comes to natty status but these three genuinely are well-accepted, even on the misc, to be natty. There are pictures of Gzuz (the first guy) when he was a teen and he already had a crazy build. He has been lifting for about 15 years as well.

The second guy is only 5'10" and 160 lbs in those pics. He doesn't look anywhere near as impressive at a higher body fat percentage. He is a known natural competitor. He's been lifting 6-7 years.

The last guy is also a natural pro bodybuilder and is around 6'2" 180 lbs in those pics. Has 11 years lifting experience.
Reply 16
Original post by plasmaman
They all look like *****. Spend all that time on bodybuilding but end up looking like disproportionate triangles.

They're all very proportional from a bodybuilding standpoint.

Give me an example of what you think a good male body is, then.
I think they're good. Number five is best I think, but each to their own
Reply 18
Original post by miln08
Guess what that makes you?

Admitting you find members of the opposite sex attractive makes you a slut? Lol, okay.
Reply 19
Original post by ddhurst
They're all very proportional from a bodybuilding standpoint.

Give me an example of what you think a good male body is, then.

Tom Daley.

Quick Reply

Latest