The Student Room Group

Is anyone planning on revising over the christmas holidays?

I was planning on just to relax and do stuffs because I've revised before for the half term exams and I've done them and so far I have nothing yet to do. I think I may have mocks for maths but don't know because I haven't been informed yet so I plan to do at least 2 hours of revision a day on 2 topics but maths being one of them. Does this sound right? I feel quite guilty if I just slack off from revision. Oh and Merry Christmas to the people who are celebrating~
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Revision is a good Idea, but don't go too crazy after all it is the holidays :tongue:
Original post by H.Ibrahim
Revision is a good Idea, but don't go too crazy after all it is the holidays :tongue:

Thanks for you suggestion :biggrin:
Original post by J-ved
Thanks for you suggestion :biggrin:

Happy to help :smile:
Original post by J-ved
I was planning on just to relax and do stuffs because I've revised before for the half term exams and I've done them and so far I have nothing yet to do. I think I may have mocks for maths but don't know because I haven't been informed yet so I plan to do at least 2 hours of revision a day on 2 topics but maths being one of them. Does this sound right? I feel quite guilty if I just slack off from revision. Oh and Merry Christmas to the people who are celebrating~

I have mocks as soon as I get back, so I'm revising a little bit :biggrin:
I'm not because I've already done my mocks, I need to finish all my coursework for the end of January so that's my main focus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Strom
I have mocks as soon as I get back, so I'm revising a little bit :biggrin:

[QUOTE="lovegoodjpg;52370217"]I'm not because I've already done my mocks, I need to finish all my coursework for the end of January so that's my main focus.

Lol, I'm doing some revision in case my school says you have mocks for maths in two days because that's just a dick move :colondollar:
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
Well good luck!
Reply 9
I finished all my 18 mock exams, last week.
I've been relaxing since.

Having said that, I am writing revision notes and making mind-maps for History, Science and English. I'm also planning to revise one topic of maths from MathsWatch. Not too much as my maths teacher gave us two sets of maths homework.
Not sure if it counts as revision though, but the History mind-maps take years to make. Especially when making them on Powerpoint like I am.

I'm officially going to start actual revision for the real things in the New Year.
January 5th, to be precise. :smile:
Since when was revision necessary for GCSE?
Heck yes.
Intense revision to be precise.
Oh, and I like revising; it has now become a interest for myself.
Reply 12
only revised maths for gcse
Reply 13
Original post by inachigeek21
Heck yes.
Intense revision to be precise.
Oh, and I like revising; it has now become a interest for myself.

I like revising aswell :yep::yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I feel guilty if I relax so I tend to do some revision at a time
Reply 15
Original post by J-ved
Lol I feel guilty if I relax so I tend to do some revision at a time

OMG! :yep:Me too. I thought that I was the only one. It makes me feel really lazy when I am not revising. :dontknow:I always feel that I should be doing something beneficial.:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by diana99
OMG! :yep:Me too. I thought that I was the only one. It makes me feel really lazy when I am not revising. :dontknow:I always feel that I should be doing something beneficial.:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi five sista'!
i am i have my maths the Friday back
I'm not going to revise, done enough of that already before holidays :yy:

I'd say do some maths if you want to, don't go crazy like someone else said though :tongue:
I figured that I'm not going to for the holidays, I got good grades by revising my ass off on the test so why not :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest