The Student Room Group

Help on Conditional / Unconditional

Righto.

So I get an email from the UEA, as you do, stating my offer is conditional BUT:

"
We have considered your application and you are just the kind of student we want studying at UEA. Therefore we have selected you for an unconditional upgrade for 2015 entry, should you choose us as your firm choice.
"

Naturally, I'm very happy about this, select them as my firm choice (They were going to be anyway), on Track. Now, Track, prior to this, has been showing UEA as conditional, which it was, at the time, as this was and upgrade offer.

However, after selecting them as my firm choice, they are still coming up as conditional I am wondering if this is an issue, and should be changed? I've also contacted UCAS.
Double Check with UAE that's it's Unconditional then contact UCAS with the information.
Reply 2
Original post by H.Ibrahim
Double Check with UAE that's it's Unconditional then contact UCAS with the information.

I will when they're open on Monday, but, the email was pretty specific.
Original post by Wallerj
Righto.

So I get an email from the UEA, as you do, stating my offer is conditional BUT:

""

Naturally, I'm very happy about this, select them as my firm choice (They were going to be anyway), on Track. Now, Track, prior to this, has been showing UEA as conditional, which it was, at the time, as this was and upgrade offer.

However, after selecting them as my firm choice, they are still coming up as conditional I am wondering if this is an issue, and should be changed? I've also contacted UCAS.

As above, you should check with them, but it won't be a problem and sometimes an unconditional offer is conditional merely until proof of qualifications has been sent.
Reply 4
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
As above, you should check with them, but it won't be a problem and sometimes an unconditional offer is conditional merely until proof of qualifications has been sent.

Thanks!
Reply 5
Mods, feel free to close this thread. The UEA Head of Admissions saw it and gave me an email; all is well. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending