The Student Room Group

how do I play this?

I really don't know how to play this but here goes....

Ive always liked this guy in work but never was sure he liked me. Always teased me but I've never done anything.

i was on my Xmas works do and after a couple of hrs way he was with me changed. When he went out for a fag after talking to me he kissed me on the head and put his arm round me.

then spent rest of night kissing and cuddling each other. He said he thought I was really cool and how pretty I was yet day after didn't hear anything from him.

i really like him but I don't want to b disappointed
He was probably just doing it for fun, don't get your hopes up. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Sir Peter Rabbit
He was probably just doing it for fun, don't get your hopes up. :redface:

Why do you say that?
Original post by spikeygurl
Why do you say that?

Well, you didn't hear back for starters. Idk, just the impression I get.
Now I would have said that really he is interested in you but he's just trying to keep out of a workplace relationship (which is understandable).
Reply 5
Original post by hothedgehog
Now I would have said that really he is interested in you but he's just trying to keep out of a workplace relationship (which is understandable).

So what do u mean exactly
Reply 6
[QUOTE="Rabbit;52369355" Sir="Sir" Peter="Peter"]Well, you didn't hear back for starters. Idk, just the impression I get.[/QUOTE

Thing is I always felt he liked me and I wouldn't of thought anything but u don't kiss a girl on head drink or no drink without some like
So what do u mean exactly

Blimey, how is what I wrote hard to understand? I mean that he probably likes you and is interested but is holding back because he doesn't want to be in a workplace relationship. I don't really know how to make that any more simple to understand to be honest.
Reply 8
Original post by hothedgehog
Blimey, how is what I wrote hard to understand? I mean that he probably likes you and is interested but is holding back because he doesn't want to be in a workplace relationship. I don't really know how to make that any more simple to understand to be honest.

I think he likes me as well just don't know what to do... Cause he said I'm an amazing person and that I was one of the coolest people he's met but disappointed didn't here from him but he didn't look too hot the last hr of the night
Well we all know what the simple answer is.. To just ask and find out.

If he says he's not interested you can always go back to being friends/work buddies or whatever.

But the truth is you will never know unless you ask.
Reply 10
Original post by Juday
Well we all know what the simple answer is.. To just ask and find out.

If he says he's not interested you can always go back to being friends/work buddies or whatever.

But the truth is you will never know unless you ask.

It's a toughie as know what he's like as he played it cool on eve probs doing it now but I'm impatient ha ha

It was just how he acted way he kissed my head etc I was with him till 5 in the morning just cuddling and kissing and it was nice ☺️
It's a toughie as know what he's like as he played it cool on eve probs doing it now but I'm impatient ha ha

It was just how he acted way he kissed my head etc I was with him till 5 in the morning just cuddling and kissing and it was nice ☺️

Maybe he was drunk? Because you know how guys can be with some liquor inside of them.

I say just ask him otherwise you'll never know
Reply 12
Original post by Juday
Maybe he was drunk? Because you know how guys can be with some liquor inside of them.

I say just ask him otherwise you'll never know

He had a bit to drunk was drunk end of eve but wasn't when he kissed me on my head... Just crap haven't heard from him 😒and there was other pretty girls about but went for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending