The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Er, was far too long to read so ill just go for 'Grow a pair'.
Reply 2
Yep, i think you know what you need to do!

Go and talk to her, it does not have to be long winded deep conversations but just like normal small conversation that leads into bigger things. You could even try hinting how you feel if your feeling confident, worse that can happen is she rejects you but it will make her feel good none the less!

Grow a pair and wise up! lol!

Graham
Reply 3
maybe youv missed your chance with her?
Reply 4
'lk;j;
Er, was far too long to read so ill just go for 'Grow a pair'.

Agree - good advice for life in general; apply it to every situation.
She's changed/changing so i would try and let go. I don't think she's the girl you think she is anymore and you just want to go out with her for the old her, and its probably not there. Just keep up the contact but I would try and move on or ask her why you are being ignored, no point second guessing. Good luck :smile: x
hey major i Pm'ed u...
Reply 8
###
MajorWinters
I think I'll go ahead and do that as soon as I see her next, talk to her that is, not entirely sure if i'm ready to tell her my true feelings yet - I have someone who still talks to her trying to find out how she feels about me, I want to test to see how deep the water is before I jump in so to speak. Thanks for the advice though, I do indeed need to grow a pair. :smile:

Yeah have a talk with her, maybe ask her to go for a drink or something, It could work you know :biggrin:
Reply 10
kk
lol i PM'ed u again
Reply 12
Bend her over the desk and pop one in her.
Reply 13
Twisty
Bend her over the desk and pop one in her.

No.

Latest

Trending

Trending