The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Nursing / Midwifery 2015

Couldn't find a thread for this so thought I'd start one.
Applied to Cardiff -finally- on the 15th December, heard back quickly saying they had my application and are processing it.
I think cardiff have done one round of interviews and I know of one person who has had a conditional offer for adult branch at Cardiff already ...
Be good to hear if people have dates etc for interviews, P.s I'm also applying to USW

Scroll to see replies

Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by mrsamnurse
Couldn't find a thread for this so thought I'd start one.
Applied to Cardiff -finally- on the 15th December, heard back quickly saying they had my application and are processing it.
I think cardiff have done one round of interviews and I know of one person who has had a conditional offer for adult branch at Cardiff already ...
Be good to hear if people have dates etc for interviews, P.s I'm also applying to USW

Have you heard back from Cardiff? I applied to Cardiff for Child nursing and haven't heard back from them, at all!:frown:.
Reply 3
Hi! I've applied to Cardiff, USW and Swansea. Got an acknowledgement from Cardiff but nothing else, I remember on the open day saying they do one week of interviews round about the end of Feb. Got an interview at Swansea Friday and have had an offer from USW. I'm doing Mental Health branch x
Reply 4
Does anyone know how the interview process for Cardiff is like?
Reply 5
From what I've been told, it's a bit like speed dating lol. There's various stations you make your way round with different tasks. Apparently there's one that asks you to make an origami Christmas tree (I guess to see if we can follow instructions?)
Reply 6
Original post by jojothejo
From what I've been told, it's a bit like speed dating lol. There's various stations you make your way round with different tasks. Apparently there's one that asks you to make an origami Christmas tree (I guess to see if we can follow instructions?)

Omg an origami christmas tree? I'm so bad at craft stuff :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by taslima12
Omg an origami christmas tree? I'm so bad at craft stuff :frown:

A bit more info here: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospective/undergraduate/applying/admissions-criteria/nursing-midwifery-studies/school-selection-procedures.html

They say the stations change so maybe you wont need to do any origami lol
Reply 8
I have an interview for mental health nursing tomorrow aswell, at 1:15!
Reply 9
Original post by amyjade19
I have an interview for mental health nursing tomorrow aswell, at 1:15!

Was that at Swansea? How did it go? x
I summited my ucas to Cardiff for adult nursing on 25th of novemeber; but havnt heard back. Head back from all my other uni's just not Cardiff yet. Anyone got an interview for september 2015 adult nursing?
Cardiffs my first choice. It's been a horrible 2 months wait, hoping in the next week we all hear something back. Been unsuccessful at interview for two unis already 😭. 600+ applicant and only 120 are interviewed at cardiff....this ucas business is terrifying....
Oh do they normally give interviews for cardiff next week?
The week of the 23rd of February is the selection week!! Most of the unis gave me 2 weeks notice prior to interview or tests so I'm assuming this week or next week we will have something up on ucas track.
I have applied for children's nursing at Cardiff, i applied mid October and got confirmation of my application but that's it!
I have already had one interview and have another next week and then 2 declines so Cardiff is the only one i haven't heard from at all!!! It is one of my top choices as well i am so nervous!!
Hi all. Just too clear up a few misleading posts on this thread. Cardiff interview approx 600 across the three fields and offer approx 300 places (across the three fields). The interviews have been on going since october and last year didnt end until april time. So those that havent heard back yet there is plenty of time. The MMI day is lots of fun and by far the best interview process i took part in last year. Good luck to you all. :-)
Got an interview for Cardiff in 2 weeks time, looks like they're finally starting to let everyone know their decisions ! :smile:
Same i got an interview for cardiff
Reply 18
Anyone got an interview for child nursing at Cardiff yet?? :smile:
Ahhh this is so scary knowing they are finally letting us know!!! I really hope I get an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending