The Student Room Group

How to tinder open on an aquaintance.

Came home drunk last night and did some tindering. Can't remember any of it, but I woke up this morning to find that a very attractive girl who I went to school with (and never really spoke to) has matched with me.

How do you open on someone you kind of already know?
Reply 1
"Yarr, b!tch, I be plunderin' yer booty tonight."
"Hello I am Nigerian prince, I will give you riches beyond your wildest dreams. All I need is your bank account details."
Reply 3
Bump. Serious answers would be appreciated - she's not into pirates or nigerian conmen.
Reply 4
literally just be yourself, as a girl i can tell you that sleazy one liners or a standard hey on tinder easily get lost in the swarm of message a girl as attractive as the one you've described would get! just mention that you think you know her from school and see what her response is :smile: good luck, i know it can be hard!
Treat her as another random chick on tinder
Original post by Brave Fart
"Hello I am Nigerian prince, I will give you riches beyond your wildest dreams. All I need is your bank account details."

OMG. This is definitely the way to do it. Girls like humour, right? If not, don't quote me on that, I'm gay and probably mislead when it comes to females. BUT, if someone opened to me like that, they'd either be laughed at and then invited to dinner, or punched. Luckily, you can't punch through apps...

Original post by Anonymous
Bump. Serious answers would be appreciated - she's not into pirates or nigerian conmen.

Have you asked her? Because, it might be worth a go. After all, many many females (and males, myself including) totally went for Sweeney Todd, who was played by Johnny Depp, who also played Captain Jack Sparrow. So, just saying, maybe the whole pirate thing is worth a go.
"Aren't you supposed to be happily married?"... Always goes down a treat :tongue:
Ask her if she wants to go for a drink for old times sake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending