The Student Room Group
Reply 1

they were young men looking for adventure the british goverment is responsible for their radical and deaths. said the irhabi apologist moazam begg and dilly hussain. also good every single person that joins isis deserves to die.
Good! I hope it hurt!

Traitors

Posted from TSR Mobile
more victims of the isis death cult.
Good riddance.
I can't sympathise with them but at least they knew the right thing in the end but it was too late.
Reply 6
Somehow, Israel and the US are responsible for this, and it is up to TSR to figure out how and post it here.
This needs a laughter track.
Well, that's 100 less likely to pitch up back here and carry on killing, so......result.
Reply 9
Probably some of the only victims of ISIS i don't feel any sympathy for, they knew when travelling the savages they would be surrounding themselves with and were also likely prepared to kill themselves.

In an ideal world they will end up wiping themselves out.
(edited 9 years ago)
Good, that stops these scumbags coming back to Europe !!
If ever there was a reason to allow the scum like this to go and join ISIS this is it, we should charter aircraft to drop them into Syria, then revoke their citizenship so they can't come back. It might be an idea to send the converts too, so they get a real feel for what Islam is about.
Original post by Clip
Somehow, Israel and the US are responsible for this, and it is up to TSR to figure out how and post it here.

PRSOM.

Quick Reply