The Student Room Group

Exam revision strategy

How do you revise over Christmas if you have exams in January. Do you think it's a good strategy to do 5-6 hours of revision with a pen and paper on working days, and a bit of reading on weekends, in preparation for 4 2 hour exams towards the end of January?
Sounds good, then you can maybe bump that up to 6/7 hours near the end of the holidays.
Reply 2
Original post by H.Ibrahim
Sounds good, then you can maybe bump that up to 6/7 hours near the end of the holidays.

Do you think it makes a difference whether you do that revision at home or at uni?
Original post by Ybsy75
Do you think it makes a difference whether you do that revision at home or at uni?

It depends, I think I can personally focus more in a library as opposed to my home (As I think of my home as a place to relax, eat, sleep, etc). There are more distractions there too, so If I were you I would stick to uni, but that's my own opinion it could work better the other away around for you.

Hope that helped :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by H.Ibrahim
It depends, I think I can personally focus more in a library as opposed to my home (As I think of my home as a place to relax, eat, sleep, etc). There are more distractions there too, so If I were you I would stick to uni, but that's my own opinion it could work better the other away around for you.

Hope that helped :smile:

Thanks. Also, what do you think the best revision strategy for Easter is? I'm a bit more worried about that as I'll have 3 weeks to revise for 6 exams and write my dissertation.

Quick Reply

Latest