The Student Room Group

Can i do anything about the gap between my two front teeth

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iama
It isn't creepy, thank you :angelblush:
But I really consider myself to be just an average or above average girl, nothing as high so who knows :laugh: the statement is definately true for such a person, yup yup.

:h:

You're too modest to agree with my statement so I'll leave it :tongue:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
:h:

You're too modest to agree with my statement so I'll leave it :tongue:

Dude just stop hitting... :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My front teeth have a gap and they stick out so much I can put the tip of my little finger / tongue through the gap :biggrin: i like it myself, but I think it'll probably go away or at least get smaller over time
Original post by AsandaLFC
Dude just stop hitting... :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well hello there :sexface:
It's called the 'London Look.'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi, If the only thing that you need to close the gap between your two front teeth then it should not take too long (possibly 6 months or so) but often the gap is only a part of what the problem is. In order to properly treat you need to make sure that there is a good relationship between both your upper and lower teeth. Speak to your dentist to determine what needs to be corrected before moving forward.
Original post by Appazap
I'm going to the dentist in the new year and i know that I'm going to get at least 2 fillings but i was also wondering about my two front teeth. I have a gap between the two and i was wondering what the dentist would/could do to make them better/close the gap. Any ideas??

To close my gap I had to have two separate sets of braces (but the braces were done for dental as well as cosmetic reasons), sure I now have nice teeth but it took me four years.

Quick Reply

Latest