The Student Room Group

Most shocking thing you have seen on Film?

i cant think of one at the moment.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A woman saw her husband doing the deed with someone that normally wouldn't cross one's mind, she ran away out of their house and into the street, where she was hit by a car and died on the spot :| it's like one of those 'wtf, are u for real?!' moments. Not to mention the husband ran after her, naked, and withnessed the whole thing. And it was the ending. Ughhhh and the movie was so sexy but this..this..ughh, it came like a slap on the face.
Posted from TSR Mobile

wow must of come as a nasty shock!!! I wonder how guilty the guy was feeling??
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by iama
A woman saw her husband doing the deed with someone that normally wouldn't cross one's mind, she ran away out of their house and into the street, where she was hit by a car and died on the spot :| it's like one of those 'wtf, are u for real?!' moments. Not to mention the husband ran after her, naked, and withnessed the whole thing. And it was the ending. Ughhhh and the movie was so sexy but this..this..ughh, it came like a slap on the face.

Wow must of come as a nasty shock. I wonder how guilty the guy felt??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by iama

I saw the prank video where the woman was scared and ran into the street and got hit by a car, but it was fake.

OP, basically all of Serbian Film.
Saw two guys being beheaded with a chainsaw.

It didn't even affect me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Arkasia
I saw the prank video where the woman was scared and ran into the street and got hit by a car, but it was fake.

This
Reply 7
Original post by Arkasia

This.

Also Martyrs
And I Spit On Your Grave wasn't pleasant
Salo was brutal, but for different reasons
Also, Hostel - the scene with the girl having her eye torched. I don't often have to look away at films but the first time I watched that I had to...

EDIT: There's another film... I cannot quite name it.... Very similar to A Serbian Film and that's going to annoy me
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Obiejess
Saw two guys being beheaded with a chainsaw.

It didn't even affect me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone and their grandma saw that one except I needed about 12 buckets and lived next to the toilet for a few hours after.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Salo & Men Behind the Sun. Nevertheless, Salo is considered an art film with some praising it vigorously so I don't know.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by irfan_blue
Wow must of come as a nasty shock. I wonder how guilty the guy felt??

Posted from TSR Mobile

extremely..they also had a little kid and he was rightfully crying..

Original post by Arkasia

I saw that too a while ago, in my opinion it takes the cake for the shocking value, it scared me so bad I still refuse to watch it again :hide:
Reply 12
A Clockwork Orange...
The Afflicted and Girl Next Door (2007)
American History X, that teeth stamp.
That jumper Ron got for Christmas
extremely..they also had a little kid and he was rightfully crying..

Well are you a Harry Potter fan??

Posted from TSR Mobile
The ending to The Usual Suspects. Looking back I feel I should have known how it would end from the start but the ending genuinely shocked me the first time I saw it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A Serbian film is very graphic and cannibal holocaust is up there too, watch them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol just watched Shrek a few hours ago and when Fiona cooks the eggs lol.

Quick Reply