The Student Room Group

Should I forget about him?

So my friend has this situation and I am crap at advice.

So there is this guy that she talks to a lot. Its the typical teenager situation of she likes him and I don't know if he likes her back ect...
They talk about relationships and stuff but about or being with other people. They get on so well together and I thought that something might have come from it. But then he tells her about this other girl that he is talking to.
Is it wrong for her to be jealous? Because right now she doesnt even want to talk to him. She has been thinking about him all day and now she just doesnt want to text him tonight.

Please help. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So my friend has this situation and I am crap at advice.

So there is this guy that she talks to a lot. Its the typical teenager situation of she likes him and I don't know if he likes her back ect...
They talk about relationships and stuff but about or being with other people. They get on so well together and I thought that something might have come from it. But then he tells her about this other girl that he is talking to.
Is it wrong for her to be jealous? Because right now she doesnt even want to talk to him. She has been thinking about him all day and now she just doesnt want to text him tonight.

Please help. Thanks

No it's not wrong for her to be jealous. If she really likes him then she's going to get jealous but that's normal! It just means she cares about him!
If she wants to show him that she cares I would deffo get her to text him tonight or he may think she doesn't care.

Hope this helps! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
"My friend", you sure? You seem to know an awful lot about their feelings haha.

Seriously though, tell her to go for it. Nothing to lose.

Quick Reply

Latest