The Student Room Group

Holidays for 17 year olds

Me and my boyfriend are both 17 and are looking to go on holiday this summer but we don't know how to find good places abroad that will take people under 18.
We have been looking at Europe (obviously cheaper)
Any help??
The cheaper the better :smile:
Original post by katythefabulous
Me and my boyfriend are both 17 and are looking to go on holiday this summer but we don't know how to find good places abroad that will take people under 18.
We have been looking at Europe (obviously cheaper)
Any help??
The cheaper the better :smile:

What kind of holiday are you guys looking for? :smile: Do you want to go on a beach holiday for a week or clubbing for 2? Or would you rather go backpacking etc? I think knowing what you're looking for will help people be more...helpful! :wink:
you'll both probably get killed and harvested for organs due to your trusting and naive nature
Original post by katinthehat
What kind of holiday are you guys looking for? :smile: Do you want to go on a beach holiday for a week or clubbing for 2? Or would you rather go backpacking etc? I think knowing what you're looking for will help people be more...helpful! :wink:

We wouldn't want a clubbing holiday. A beach, romantic holiday would be preferable just want to get away and have some sun!
Original post by katythefabulous
We wouldn't want a clubbing holiday. A beach, romantic holiday would be preferable just want to get away and have some sun!

Aw, well France is usually cheap? It may not be exotic enough, but it's abroad :wink: Plus you can get flights and Eurotunnel cheap as chips! Greece is really beautiful too though...Santorini is gorgeous! Ahh decisions :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest