The Student Room Group

Parents on post offer ucas days?

I was just wondering if people normally bring their parents on ucas visit days after they've had an offer.
Reply 1
Original post by RavenclawPolly
I was just wondering if people normally bring their parents on ucas visit days after they've had an offer.

Almost everyone...personally anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaydude
Almost everyone...personally anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh okay thanks
Some will, some won't. It's a personal decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I didn't bring my parents. One of them was a college trip to the university( Nottingham) and the other was on my own to Manchester. I didn't bother visiting my other 3 university choices( London was too far away, Sheffield was out of my capabilities and I can't recall choice number 5). I only cared about Manchester and Nottingham for my choices
you dont have to but the vast majority do
Reply 6
I'm guessing your all young, being 25 definitely not lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I won't, but that's because I'm 24 and my mum lives in a different county. :tongue:
Hi RavenclawPolly,

It is entirely up to you whether you decide to bring your parents along to an applicant day, it may be nice to have a second opinion to help you with your decision.

Here at the University of Hertfordshire we often organize separate sessions for parents to attend whilst students attend taster seminars and lectures.

Hope you enjoy your applicant day.

Heather,
University of Hertfordshire
Reply 9
I always bring my mum or dad with me and the majority do bring them. :smile: But it really depends on the person I guess.
Reply 10
i brought my parents with me to ones i went to, and other applicants did as well as far as i can see
Reply 11
I'll be going with my daughter because of distance involved and company for her till she makes new friends and she doesn't mind that I go with her

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending