The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
He probably just doesn't like you for who you are, if you've never actually done anything to him. You always get one. Just blank him, he's not worth the thought.
Reply 21
Maybe his ''sniddy'' remarks are misplaced sarcasm and your jokes just arent funny?

And as for the rest of your post: Why care? Ignore it if it bothers you so much. You cant change people. You're naive if you think you can.
Reply 22
It is definetly down to him that he doesn't like me for who I am at all and I don't think he ever has. Every guy in my form I get along easily with and I respect them and they respect me. But with this guy, I tried to get on with him but he won't have it and he is just a pr***

Its jealousy probably because I have a lot of things better than him, and in the IT class I am in with him, I think he has some assumtion that I am a loser and should be getting C or below when actually I am on A and above!

It has nothing to do with the female friend however, because this problem he has with me has been around ever since I can remember and it is possibly down to the fact he doesn't think I am a good enough friend for his best friend who I am also friends with.

My closest female friend said he terrified her when he talked to her that day after school and if anything of the sort happens again, I will arrange something for him...
And also has to be added that my female friends family HATES this guys family who have a problem with me so maybe me and my type are just too good for his downy type! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Snidy remarks:

Nasty, petty, stupid, ignorant, arrogant, etc.etc.:wink:
Anonymous
stop being so horrible to him and he will do likewise. its not hard is it? Quit picking on him

Stop using anon you utter pussy. Besides, you're talking ****.
Reply 25
I fail to see how I am being horrible to him, yes I make some over the top jokes directly at him like what I described in my first post but nothing more.

I am not horrible to him, he CANNOT accept me for who I am as a person which I find sad so he has to treat me with no respect which he has no right to.

I try to ignore it but comes back to me from my friend who knows him and is best friends with him and I will get rid of both of them if need be coz its getting on my nerves.

DanGrover,
Refer to what I said above ^^^
And yeah I am using annon incase members like yourself act like this guy I am infuriated by hold a grudge against me in the future!
Anonymous
DanGrover,
Refer to what I said above ^^^
And yeah I am using annon incase members like yourself act like this guy I am infuriated by hold a grudge against me in the future!

Not you, you mug, the other Anon guy. Ya know, the one I quoted.
Convalescent
everyone is jealous of me.

I get this problem too. They're jealous of my gorgeous face, my gorgeous body, my amazing sense of humour, My brilliant intelligence and my terrific awesomeness. It's a problem. Well not for me, I like it.

Anyway, to the OP: Drop him.

Latest

Trending

Trending