The Student Room Group

Broke up for uni... now it's like I don't exist?

Hi guys and girls,

Need some advice on a relationship that ended in August. We were really close at school, and eventually got together aged 13 at school. We went through a lot together - her dad's been ill and we've been all over the UK together... we decided in August that as I was going to be in London (for university), and likewise she was going to be in Manchester, we should break it off as we moved.

The problem I'm having now is that I'm far from over the relationship, but she's acting like there never was an us. Whereas I've tried to be careful what goes on facebook/twitter as to not upset her, she posts photos all the time with different guys, often shirtless etc... I don't want to be taken for a mug, and I realise I might be sounding horribly naive. I don't know, guess I'm just looking for advice/has anyone had similar experiences with moving to uni?

Thanks!
Sometimes people try to hide about them actually being upset by pretending to be happy - which I have to admit, does seem like it here. She might be posting pictures to try and show the world she's happy but deep down she's cut up or she's trying to make up jealous. If you are finding it hard to get over the relationship and you are seeing it on FACEBOOK - the best option is for you to delete her on it. I know deep down you are going to be in two minds about this but by keeping her on it and seeing these pictures - your only going to be hurting yourself and you won't properly move on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending