The Student Room Group

Sixth Form Interview Dress

Hi all,

I read the TSR article here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=738970

about how to dress to a Sixth Form Interview. It was published in November 2008, so I thought I would take a TSR general opinion on what to dress like for my upcoming Sixth Form Interview in January.

Full suit, with tie?
OR
Suit with blue formal shirt?
OR
Informal blue/grey jacket with blue chinos and white shirt and black leather shoes?

(I am a boy.)

Thanks!
Original post by londoncricket
Hi all,

I read the TSR article here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=738970

about how to dress to a Sixth Form Interview. It was published in November 2008, so I thought I would take a TSR general opinion on what to dress like for my upcoming Sixth Form Interview in January.

Full suit, with tie?
OR
Suit with blue formal shirt?
OR
Informal blue/grey jacket with blue chinos and white shirt and black leather shoes?

(I am a boy.)

Thanks!

If you are going to say a private school or grammar, I think you should wear formal clothes.

If you are going to a state school, just go in anything(unless it's one of the top ones), they don't really care, they didn't care for me at least ;D
Hi,

what time of day is your interview?

I only went to one interview which was for a grammar school sixth form and I just wore my school uniform. my school said that they will know that you have come from school if its during the day or like after 3.

but if you dont want to wear uniform i would say something smart- trousers, shirt and blazer :smile:
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
If you are going to say a private school or grammar, I think you should wear formal clothes.

If you are going to a state school, just go in anything(unless it's one of the top ones), they don't really care, they didn't care for me at least ;D

Okay thank you!

It is a state school, but one of the tops.

Original post by cupcakes87
Hi,

what time of day is your interview?

I only went to one interview which was for a grammar school sixth form and I just wore my school uniform. my school said that they will know that you have come from school if its during the day or like after 3.

but if you dont want to wear uniform i would say something smart- trousers, shirt and blazer :smile:

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending