The Student Room Group

my dreams, educational have been crushed, help me please

Im not that much of a dreamer, The dreams i did have were crushed.
Original post by sailorcat

Sorry to you're feeling like this. :frown: What happened?
did you fail your GCSEs? You can always retake them
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
did you fail your GCSEs? You can always retake them

i didnt fail my gcse's, im failing in school right now i doubt i'dd be able to pass it no mmatter how hard i try i always fail mannn
You need to talk to your teacher, discuss with him/her how to change your study habits so that you pass
Reply 5
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Sorry to you're feeling like this. :frown: What happened?

its long but long story short because of this i feel like im going to fail in life and education is SO important to me, failing ? Is probably the worst thing i experience i hate failing in anything in general more than anything.
Reply 6
Original post by shawn_o1
You need to talk to your teacher, discuss with him/her how to change your study habits so that you pass

very true, thank you, that might actually help :redface:

Always Remember "Winners are to busy to be sad, to positive to be doubtful, to optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated.":smile:
Reply 8
Original post by German123
Always Remember "Winners are to busy to be sad, to positive to be doubtful, to optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated.":smile:

thank you so much,
i cannot express how much that will helpp me thank youuuuuuu :smile::smile::happy2::heart:
its long but long story short because of this i feel like im going to fail in life and education is SO important to me, failing ? Is probably the worst thing i experience i hate failing in anything in general more than anything.

Why do you feel like you're going to fail...? :h: If you let people know what happened, maybe someone here can give some more relevant advice. :smile: The Study Help community is lovely.

So don't give up just yet! Everyone has set-backs and it doesn't mean your life is over :smile:
thank you so much,
i cannot express how much that will helpp me thank youuuuuuu :smile::smile::happy2::heart:

:smile:
thank you so much,

Please do not listen to people who tell you otherwise. Be realistic and not pessimistic.

Watch this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVSZ8M0ZTyk
I hope it applies to your situation in some way :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Thinedivine
Watch this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVSZ8M0ZTyk
I hope it applies to your situation in some way :smile:

thank you soo much :smile:
thank you soo much :smile:

You're most welcome! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest