The Student Room Group

Aquinas College or Xaverian College

Hi everybody, I have applied to Xaverian and Aquinas but can't decide which one should be my first choice. I want to go to a college where its really fun and there will be lots of parties, because high school has just been boring and I want to go somewhere where I can just relax and have fun. So which one do you think is more fun and has more friendly people in it.
Thank you. xx :smile:
Reply 1
Also, Aquinas is a Catholic College and I am of an Asian/Caribbean background would I fit in a there aren't that many mixed people in Aquinas but there are in Xaverian. I prefer Aquinas but don't know whether I'm making he right decision sometimes you want something and its not right for you so help me please. x
I doubt there will be that many people on TSR who know much about the two colleges

I went to Aquinas, the catholicism really doesn't come into it, it's just normal education so don't worry about that... that said I really enjoyed my time there, good teaching, good support, good facilities

what social activities are available will depend on who you are friends with rather than which college you study at so just go with whichever you liked best
Reply 3
Original post by doodle_333
I doubt there will be that many people on TSR who know much about the two colleges

I went to Aquinas, the catholicism really doesn't come into it, it's just normal education so don't worry about that... that said I really enjoyed my time there, good teaching, good support, good facilities

what social activities are available will depend on who you are friends with rather than which college you study at so just go with whichever you liked best

Ok thank you very much :smile:
Original post by doodle_333

I currently go to Xaverian so I'll give another point of view: basically it's pretty much what doodle said but applied for Xaverian. (Not really that useful but tis true)
Reply 5
Original post by themancunian
I currently go to Xaverian so I'll give another point of view: basically it's pretty much what doodle said but applied for Xaverian. (Not really that useful but tis true)

Ok thank you very much :smile:
Original post by Student_13
Hi everybody, I have applied to Xaverian and Aquinas but can't decide which one should be my first choice. I want to go to a college where its really fun and there will be lots of parties, because high school has just been boring and I want to go somewhere where I can just relax and have fun. So which one do you think is more fun and has more friendly people in it.
Thank you. xx :smile:

I'm currently in my second year at Xaverian and honestly, going there was the best decision I ever made. It is an extremely diverse college with an array of different characters and the college community as a whole is fantastic. I've also made some of the best friends that I could ever ask for there. I can't say much for Aquinas but I have friends who absolutely love it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending