The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

well they could come as early as the next 2 weeks i applied last week
They come through whenever the university wants them to go through. They will be from nowish to april
Well usually interviews start to come through before offers...
Reply 4
But I thought you get an offer and then you see on ucas track and then a letter requesting you to attend an interview after, if the uni conducts interviews that is. I mean people who have received offers at my school have found out via UCAS TRACK
I don't think so.

You usually get a letter or informed by ucas about attending an interview and then they may make you an offer there or inform you later on.

Some universities may make an offer and then invite you to an open day, but i've never heard of them giving you an offer before an interview
So Ryan, you think they give an offer first and then they interview you? :p:
Reply 7
Mustard-man
So Ryan, you think they give an offer first and then they interview you? :p:

LOL, Yeh I guess you are right - I meant the unis that don't do interviews like Aston.
De Montford were super fast at giving me an offer, like within a week of my app going off I had an offer from them. I think I got invited to an openday at Aston then like the day after I'd been I got an offer.

I had all my offers back by the end of term before Christmas.
Reply 9
ryan where have you applied
well i no manchester have started sorting....i applied on the 2nd of october n they rejected me on the 13!!!
well i no manchester have started sorting....i applied on the 2nd of october n they rejected me on the 13!!!
Reply 12
starlight999

really is that for pharm mate, where else u applied?
yep, pharmacy
well i used the other 4 choices 2 apply 4 med -which is prob y i gt rejected..
where r u applying?
Reply 14
ah where have you applied for medicine and for pharm then?

i put down bradford, portsmouth, brighton and a few others
all the london skls (except st georges)
nd the london skl of pharmacy,
yep, i love london!
Reply 16
ah right so youre rejection was from manchester was it?
yep, manchester rejected me
Reply 18
gutted http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=6455966#post6455966 thats the thread to let out steam if u wish
Reply 19
btw starlight what were your as grades and a levels

Latest

Trending

Trending