The Student Room Group

So how badly did I fail? Any Maths people around to help me out?

Ok hi,

First off, apologies if this thread is in the wrong section. I'm talking about a graduate scheme application. Feel free to move this to another section if need be.

So I recently did a Verbal Reasoning Skills online test for a graduate scheme (the company shall remain nameless). Unsurprisingly I messed it up but I'm wondering just how badly I failed.

I was sent an email telling me, and I quote,

"As your score in comparison to other candidates is around the 1.0 percentile, I regret to say that the verbal score is not sufficient to progress your application."

So could any Maths people who know what a percentile is let me know how badly I failed. Just hit me with the truth, I can handle it.

Thanks, xx
Original post by Pandoraria
Ok hi,

First off, apologies if this thread is in the wrong section. I'm talking about a graduate scheme application. Feel free to move this to another section if need be.

So I recently did a Verbal Reasoning Skills online test for a graduate scheme (the company shall remain nameless). Unsurprisingly I messed it up but I'm wondering just how badly I failed.

I was sent an email telling me, and I quote,

"As your score in comparison to other candidates is around the 1.0 percentile, I regret to say that the verbal score is not sufficient to progress your application."

So could any Maths people who know what a percentile is let me know how badly I failed. Just hit me with the truth, I can handle it.

Thanks, xx

X percentile is the percentage of people who you scored higher than.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending