The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University of South Wales applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by laurencedge
I think it will be my insurance choice at the moment, my firm is going to be East Anglia :biggrin:

Oh cool, that seems like a good university!:biggrin:
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
hey guys, I've applied for computer forensics with a foundation year.. anyone else?
Original post by suudsioee
hey guys, I've applied for computer forensics with a foundation year.. anyone else?

I've accepted an offer for Forensic Biology - have you got an offer yet?:smile:
Original post by manjotboyal
I've accepted an offer for Forensic Biology - have you got an offer yet?:smile:

no i just sent it of, waiting to hear back.
congrats!
That's great, they replied quite quickly when i sent mine off- i got a reply within a week and a half! So fingers crossed you'll be getting your reply soon!
That's great, they replied quite quickly when i sent mine off- i got a reply within a week and a half! So fingers crossed you'll be getting your reply soon!

hopefully! :smile:
Reply 26

I had mine within about two weeks!
Primary teaching, September 2015 entry. Here's hoping.......x
Original post by Scottishmummy72
Primary teaching, September 2015 entry. Here's hoping.......x

Congrats! When did you send your application off?
Congrats! When did you send your application off?

Today....literally, manjotboyal!!!! My referee was having all sorts of problems and complications submitting his reference, but he finally managed today, phew! 😊
Today....literally, manjotboyal!!!! My referee was having all sorts of problems and complications submitting his reference, but he finally managed today, phew! 😊

! hey, at least you had it sent off before the deadline! hopefully you'll get in! if you did...would it be a firm or insurance choice?
! hey, at least you had it sent off before the deadline! hopefully you'll get in! if you did...would it be a firm or insurance choice?

Def my firm for USW. Caerleon campus was stunning!! 😊
Def my firm for USW. Caerleon campus was stunning!! ������

That's great! I'm going to be working in Treforest Campus which is about half an hour away. The teacher's that I've met do far on the open days are lovely! Have you looked at Accommodation yet?
That's great! I'm going to be working in Treforest Campus which is about half an hour away. The teacher's that I've met do far on the open days are lovely! Have you looked at Accommodation yet?

I'm going to be commuting from home. I'm a (very!) mature student so I'd probably be like a duck out of water in halls haha!!
Reply 34
Has anyone had an invitation for an applicant day?
I'm going to be commuting from home. I'm a (very!) mature student so I'd probably be like a duck out of water in halls haha!!

Oh right! I presumed you were from Scotland because of your username! :biggrin:But that's great financially! :smile:
Original post by emilyyc.x
Has anyone had an invitation for an applicant day?

I have! I'm going in 4th feb!
Reply 37
I have! I'm going in 4th feb!

Oh cool! I've had one for the 25th of Feb so a little later then you! You will have to let me know how it goes:biggrin:
Original post by emilyyc.x
Oh cool! I've had one for the 25th of Feb so a little later then you! You will have to let me know how it goes:biggrin:

I will! I can't wait to see all the people that might be in my class! :biggrin:
Reply 39
I will! I can't wait to see all the people that might be in my class! :biggrin:

Haha yeah! It should be a good day for you :smile:
Do you know when you choose accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending