The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University of South Wales applicants 2015

I made this thread for anyone who has applied or will be applying for this university!
What course are you doing? What offers have you received?

I applied for Forensic Science with Criminology, and received a conditional offer from them!

Feel free to post anything related to the university :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

hey Emily, I'm offered a place for Forensic Biology!
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by manjotboyal
hey Emily, I'm offered a place for Forensic Biology!

Oh that's cool:biggrin: Are you going to be making it a firm or insurance choice?
Original post by emilyyc.x
Oh that's cool:biggrin: Are you going to be making it a firm or insurance choice?

yeah it's my firm choice! Is it yours?!
(edited 9 years ago)
Well done both of you!:biggrin:
Reply 5
yeah I am! Are you?!

Yes I am, I'm leaning toward making it my firm choice!
Reply 6
Original post by abbalarr95
Well done both of you!:biggrin:

Thank you! :biggrin::biggrin:
so what accommodation are you applying for Emily?
Reply 8
so what accommodation are you applying for Emily?

I'm not sure which one yet! But I went on an open day and Mountain Halls looked really nice and Glamorgan Court wasn't so bad either considering its cheaper! :smile:
Do you know which accommodation your applying for?
I'm not sure which one yet! But I went on an open day and Mountain Halls looked really nice and Glamorgan Court wasn't so bad either considering its cheaper! :smile:
Do you know which accommodation your applying for?

Well I wanted to apply for mountain halls because it seemed so nice and modern, but I can save a lot of money by applying for Glamorgan court so I guess I'm leaning towards that option instead.
Reply 10
Well I wanted to apply for mountain halls because it seemed so nice and modern, but I can save a lot of money by applying for Glamorgan court so I guess I'm leaning towards that option instead.

Yeah I think I feel the same as you! I will have to let you know!
Have you visited the university yet?
I got an offer for Computer Science at South Wales :smile: What grades did they offer you guys? I haven't been to a open day yet but I was looking at Glamorgan court too!
Reply 12
Original post by laurencedge
I got an offer for Computer Science at South Wales :smile: What grades did they offer you guys? I haven't been to a open day yet but I was looking at Glamorgan court too!

I'm currently doing a BTEC science course and they want DMM which is 280 UCAS points! What grades have they offered you?

You should definitely go to an open day if you get the chance, its really good and they are really friendly. You get to have a tour of the accommodation also:smile:
I'm currently doing a BTEC science course and they want DMM which is 280 UCAS points! What grades have they offered you?

You should definitely go to an open day if you get the chance, its really good and they are really friendly. You get to have a tour of the accommodation also:smile:

Ohh cool! I have been invited to an applicant day which I hope to go to, they normally offer BBC (A-levels) but they offered me BCD for some reason, I'm not complaining! :smile:
Reply 14
Ohh cool! I have been invited to an applicant day which I hope to go to, they normally offer BBC (A-levels) but they offered me BCD for some reason, I'm not complaining! :smile:

Haha well congrats!:biggrin:
Do you think you'll make it a firm/insurance choice?

I've been invited to the applicant say as well! I'm excited to see all the other students who might be in my class. And I don't know if I've said this before but Glamorgan court is the cheaper option and if you look at how much you can save between that and mountain halls, it's a big difference!
Haha well congrats!:biggrin:
Do you think you'll make it a firm/insurance choice?

I think it will be my insurance choice at the moment, my firm is going to be East Anglia :biggrin:
I've been invited to the applicant say as well! I'm excited to see all the other students who might be in my class. And I don't know if I've said this before but Glamorgan court is the cheaper option and if you look at how much you can save between that and mountain halls, it's a big difference!

Ah cool :biggrin: what day were you invited too? And yeah Glamorgan court definitely looks best, it's a pretty good price and it actually looks nice!

I'm applying for Forensic Biology and I've been offered DMM - which is brilliant for me! I've made this offer my firm choice as well!
Ah cool :biggrin: what day were you invited too? And yeah Glamorgan court definitely looks best, it's a pretty good price and it actually looks nice!

I was invited to one on Feb 4th - although I think that the applicant day for sciences all happen on one day. Just a guess though!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest