The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Thoughts on Middlesex University?

I've been given an offer to MIddlesex and I think I want to go there. Thoughts on the university and whether I should/shouldn't go there? Would love to hear from current/previous people that went there! :smile:
Well i don't go there, but I did go to the open day and I thought the university was really good and friendly. I was impressed by the place and the students I spoke to said they enjoy the university and the facilities and lecturers are really good. I got an interview and if I get an offer Im firming it. You got one of the best locations "hendon" which is a peaceful place but you also got the option to go to london if you want to be in a lively environment. Why don't you go to their next open day its in February I think before making your choice, its the best way to know if you can imagine yourself being there, because to be honest It wasn't somewhere I saw my self at because I never heard of it but once I got there, I now know its the perfect place for me compared to other universities I visited, what course you applied to :smile:
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
I'm a prospective student, and I agree with the person above. I had such a positive experience at middlesex university in preparation for the nursing skills test, and the staff were very supportive and understanding for my needs.

Normally when I walk into a university, if the vibe isn't right for me, I won't force myself to enjoy it. No matter how high a university is on the league table. I want study in an institution that provides satisfactory teaching and somewhere I can be happy.

The staff at Middlesex University made me feel comfortable, and they really care for their potential MDX students as well as the ones that are currently studying there.

I have a proper interview with them next month for Adult Nursing, and if they decide to give me an offer, I am definitely putting them down as my choice.

I want to go to a university that truly cares about their students and willing to broaden my understanding in my course and guide me on certain aspects and I feel that Middlesex is the university for me. :biggrin:

That's my thoughts lol!

Good Luck ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
i honestly have really mixed feelings with the uni. i'm in my second year now and a lot of times when they're teaching or anything, i sometimes randomly think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending