The Student Room Group

he has a gf..we hooked up..what now?

I hooked up with a friend (who has a gf) on a night out. we were both very drunk and have always fancied each other a lot. we have hooked up in the past when he was single. he initiated the first move, we were all over each other and he fi****** me in the club.

i feel very guilty about whats happened, he has been messaging me saying thank you i had so much fun, and he has been saying that he can't stop thinking about me and the other night..

I haven't seen him yet since that night but when i do shall i tell him how i feel?? i do actually like him what do i say when i see him?
Reply 1
tbh i'd tell him the truth, what's the point in staying quiet about it :smile:
Original post by spring_14
I hooked up with a friend (who has a gf) on a night out. we were both very drunk and have always fancied each other a lot. we have hooked up in the past when he was single. he initiated the first move, we were all over each other and he fi****** me in the club.

i feel very guilty about whats happened, he has been messaging me saying thank you i had so much fun, and he has been saying that he can't stop thinking about me and the other night..

I haven't seen him yet since that night but when i do shall i tell him how i feel?? i do actually like him what do i say when i see him?

lol, I'd suggest forgetting about him. He has a girlfriend and cheated on said girlfriend with you. It's not right mate. He's a cheat.
Reply 3
Finger? You let him finger you in a club? You let someone stick there dirty fingers inside you? And you knew he had a gf?

Op, you know how I know you're trash?
Original post by spring_14

Ohhhh these hoes ain't loyal
Lol @ fingered in the club
Reply 6
You liked each other from before he had a gf and yet he got toghether with her? ...why? It could have gone so well for you two
You are one classy gal.
You move on and find someone else.
Reply 9
Original post by iama
You liked each other from before he had a gf and yet he got toghether with her? ...why? It could have gone so well for you two

ye we have always liked each other but i don't want a relationship. he met his gf 6 months ago and now they are having problems and he told me last month that he was gonna break up with her! its just so complicated

and everyone commenting about the "fingering" situation, I'm obvs not proud of it, but it happened and i wish it didn't!
Got to love the graphic details incorporated in some of these threads lol.

#Sarcasm
Reply 11
In the club

oh christ you guys are -that- pair of cretins
get a room next time sheesh

but yeah

he'll probably dump her if he cares that much and you ask him to

gl
Reply 12
forget him! don't reply, and avoid. if he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
this once happened to me in that i got with someone i knew not too well under the impression he was single, and when he then revealed he had a girlfriend i felt guilty for ages! felt so bad about the girl, i know i would feel awful if i had been cheated on, so for the girl's sake if noone else's, stay away from him!
Original post by owl_
forget him! don't reply, and avoid. if he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
this once happened to me in that i got with someone i knew not too well under the impression he was single, and when he then revealed he had a girlfriend i felt guilty for ages! felt so bad about the girl, i know i would feel awful if i had been cheated on, so for the girl's sake if noone else's, stay away from him!

You got fingered on the dancefloor too?
Okay ignoring everyone being judgemental; if you want something I would go for something like: 'I enjoyed it to, but nothing else can happen as you have a gf and that shouldn't have happened. I really like you, but this wasn't right'

Or some variation depending what you feel. I would make clear that it was 'wrong' though
Reply 15
Original post by JamesManc
You got fingered on the dancefloor too?

hahah no! just a quick kiss i'm afraid, sorry to disappoint!
Just be his side chick for a while, then eventually he'll make you his main chick
you should have thought about this before he fingerblasted you.
Reply 18
Original post by Inazuma
Okay ignoring everyone being judgemental; if you want something I would go for something like: 'I enjoyed it to, but nothing else can happen as you have a gf and that shouldn't have happened. I really like you, but this wasn't right'

Or some variation depending what you feel. I would make clear that it was 'wrong' though

thank you
Reply 19
Youth of today, I swear...

I kid. But once a cheat, always a cheat. Stay away from him. He's no good.

Quick Reply