The Student Room Group

This lad likes me... but I don't feel the same way.

I'm in 6th form and one of my lad friend has asked me out, I said that I would think about it as I might be busy that weekend, the weekend came and I was busy. On Monday, his friends told me he likes me, I was kind of flattered but don't fancy him back and told them , I like him as a friend...

HOwever, this lad keeps sending me texts asking whether i like to go out the weekend after... and has become kinda stalkish at 6th form. I see him following me where ever I go and it gets on my nerves... Also it doesn't help that I fancy one of his friend...:frown:

What should I do? I'm becoming really uncomfortable..
I would be honest and say you're not interested.
Reply 2
god i hope the girl i just texted doesnt say shes not interested.
Reply 3
yaz203
god i hope the girl i just texted doesnt say shes not interested.

he he I'm sure it's not you.:p:
Reply 4
Carl1982
I would be honest and say you're not interested.

I have! But he still sends me texts and I do ignore them... But then he tries to talk to me at school and I do ignore him abit to show that I'm not that 'into' him; though he still tried to talk to me later on.:rolleyes:
Reply 5
Anyway.. I feel that I have NO chance with his friend if that lad likes me. grrr...
Obviously be civial with him but perhaps be a little more firm in telling him you are not interested and if he fails to get the hint, then ignoring him may well be the best option.

Latest

Trending

Trending