The Student Room Group

How to get a boyfriend?

I need tips please.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you're a girl it' pretty easy to get a boy-friend. Go to a club or a pub. Someone will try to pick-up you. If you like him give him your number and date him!
Original post by lamboasis
If you're a girl it' pretty easy to get a boy-friend. Go to a club or a pub. Someone will try to pick-up you. If you like him give him your number and date him!

This does not work. Am I aesthetically displeasing or something? :haughty:
Reply 3

Every boy that I've tried that with in a club have only wanted one thing :'(

Generally speaking, most guys only ever have eyes on the hot girls, and clubs have plenty of them.
Original post by Anonymous
I need tips please.

:wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Every boy that I've tried that with in a club have only wanted one thing :'(

Most guys in clubs are real wallies. Try the Christian Union.
Reply 7
First of all, you shouldn't let the fact you want a boyfriend affect your decision making and how you act around people. You need to be open minded when meeting people, and think about getting to know them and appreciating who they are, even if it won't lead to romance. If you're interesting and honest, then that'll attract the right kinda of people.

Being confident and comfortable with who you are is probably the most important thing. Also constantly meeting new people and creating new connections is important.

A bit more context would help, so I'm not sure how much this advice would help you specifically.

Also, this is just sensible advice really. I haven't had a boyfriend/girlfriend in a while, so I'm not speaking from experience.
Going looking for it is a bad idea unless you are hot.
Mate. Firstly, don't be anonymous. No one is gonna date someone they don't know/keeps hidden. lol

But I have no real answer. Sowwi xD
Original post by beeninetytwo
This does not work. Am I aesthetically displeasing or something? :haughty:

Make sure you do athletics cos it's not about the aesthetics; it's about the ass-thetics.

word...
Don't be so fixated on getting a boyfriend. You're young, there's time yet! Enjoy life and it'll happen when it happens :smile:
If you are really interesting in getting a boy, it depends on what type. I myself am at the University of Kent and I struggle to talk to anyone; let alone females. For me, any girl who makes an interest and we connect is enough. For others, it's all about having a good time (not always about sex but about having fun). My advice would be try to connect with someone, be friends and if you're interested, make a move! You may get shot down but someone will never forget you :')
You need to love yourself first or it won't work, if you yourself isn't balanced then your relationship won't and it'll suck.

I know I sound lame
But then I put all of the haters to
:cool:

Shame

http://youtu.be/6YMPAH67f4o

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
You need to love yourself first or it won't work, if you yourself isn't balanced then your relationship won't and it'll suck.

I know I sound lame
But then I put all of the haters to

Shame

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah

That post was too hot to handle
:tongue:
Original post by Kool_Panda
Woah

That post was too hot to handle
:tongue:

Too hot... Or too cold

You change your mind
Like a girl Changes clothes

Yeah where the ladies at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too hot... Or too cold

You change your mind
Like a girl Changes clothes

Yeah where the ladies at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is TSR...

No amount of Katy Perry lyrics can help you.
Original post by Kool_Panda
This is TSR...

No amount of Katy Perry lyrics can help you.

I mean I'm supposed to be studying but then I had a teenage dream about a few California girls, my parents always said I was a dark horse in playing chess but I still think to myself "baby you're a fiiiiiirework"
Sorry I should stop....

Posted from TSR Mobile
I mean I'm supposed to be studying but then I had a teenage dream about a few California girls, my parents always said I was a dark horse in playing chess but I still think to myself "baby you're a fiiiiiirework"
Sorry I should stop....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop before you start roaring
Original post by Blutooth
Make sure you do athletics cos it's not about the aesthetics; it's about the ass-thetics.

word...

Nah nah nah if I wanna date someone she must have aesthetics AND an ass. If I'm drunk then ass will do

Op I would ask guys out seriously they'll say yes if you're average looking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending