The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston or Sussex ?

Hi, I have applied to biomedical Science and got few offers. Now I have to decide between Aston and Sussex. If you have any idea about the universities or even the cities , Could you help me please ?
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by NCK95
Hi, I have applied to biomedical Science and got few offers. Now I have to decide between Aston and Sussex. If you have any idea about the universities or even the cities , Could you help me please ?

Hi there, glad to hear you're considering studying with us. Rather than giving you an extended sales blurb, do you have any specific questions about Aston, Campus, Student Life, Birmingham or anything else i could help clear up for you?

Josh
This is my 4th year at Sussex so if you have any questions I can try to answer them. I've not done the course but I have loads of friends in Life Sciences.

Quick Reply

Latest