The Student Room Group

Is this guy really serious?!

So in a rush I was running home towards my street. Then some man says hi and stops his car for me. He asks me if I'm single and for my number. He then tells me to sit inside and come with him. He says we're going Tesco and keeps asking. I felt quite intimidated as he was staring at my lips. He then texted to go out on an adventure to nandos! He's good looking but someone help I don't know what to make of it?:/ any opinions/advise?..

Scroll to see replies

You got into his car??!
I'd say talk to him a bit more and then meet him if you'd like but safely in a public area, possibly with a friend
Reply 2
Should have gone chicken cottage
inb4 op was actually the guy
Noooo I have no interest in him! I have a partner! He was weird but I didn't sit in his car !!! Preeing on me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fudgecake22
Noooo I have no interest in him! I have a partner! He was weird but I didn't sit in his car !!! Preeing on me

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you have a partner ignore it?
Maybe he was lonely or desperate? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Steer clear do you get what i did there? :tongue: but if this is a real thread which I kind of doubt stay away from him.
Original post by lou 22
Steer clear do you get what i did there? :tongue: but if this is a real thread which I kind of doubt stay away from him.

Lol people think I've made it up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Lol people think I've made it up

Posted from TSR Mobile

It does have a hint of troll.
Original post by lou 22
It does have a hint of troll.

It's real and did happen. People dpnt believe me because it sounds crazy. It's fine. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

The busted 40 year old?
Reply 12
are you serious?
why is this even worth a thread?

you got hit on by a random creep who clearly doesn't understand boundaries
move on with your life now ty
You should ignore him and lose contact.
Reply 14
It's real and did happen. People dpnt believe me because it sounds crazy. It's fine. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay
I belive you cos i have had this happen to me at least 5 times now
dont talk to these people normal people dont do that
iv some people that have done this to me go straight over to another girl and do the same to her a minute later

sane people dont do this they meet girls at parties /through friends /at work ect,.. they dont stop random girls in the street and try to make them get into a car
ask any of your guy friends , they will tell you it sounds dodgy
Maybe he was lonely or desperate? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think he was lonely.

He probably wanted to put you in the boot of his car.
Beware of Stranger Danger!

no really, don't get into cars with strangers. :vroam:
Reply 18
It's not the most orthodox way to make a friend. But it doesn't seem hostile, just quirky. If he had friends with him, he's not in an axe murdering gang.

If you feel like it, go to Nandos. If you don't, don't. You're not going to get murdered or kidnapped at Nandos.
Original post by capachino
I belive you cos i have had this happen to me at least 5 times now
dont talk to these people normal people dont do that
iv some people that have done this to me go straight over to another girl and do the same to her a minute later

sane people dont do this they meet girls at parties /through friends /at work ect,.. they dont stop random girls in the street and try to make them get into a car
ask any of your guy friends , they will tell you it sounds dodgy

Really? What do you think he really was telling me to sit in the car?:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply