The Student Room Group

How to get a bf

Im almost 21 and still have not had a proper bf it seems IMPOSSIBLE! I don't go clubbing or out at night and am at college with mainly girls. I just feel like a loser, well I am lol but is there something wrong do you think? Im not good looking but I don't think im that ugly either (though I did get rated the lowest score of 4.9 for looks at college, it was this game we played) Anyway even girls who people would class as 'ugly' have boyfriends:confused: As for my personality I just appear plain and quiet to people so do you think thats the reason? The pressure is building up Im becomming desperate lol, not because I need one but because I feel I need the experience etc.

Scroll to see replies

No there's nothing wrong, people older than you have never had a partner, don't let it bruise you, perhaps join a club of your interest, do you have a part time job, if not maybe try and get one, you can meet people there.
Reply 2
be yourself, add a dash of humour and serve.

good luck

Wangers
become incredibly good at giving oral?
walk up to any guy you like and just lock lips and grab his dik, if hes not gay he'll love it.
Reply 5
Anonymous
walk up to any guy you like and just lock lips and grab his dik, if hes not gay he'll love it.

Isn't that harassment?

If some guy was told to do that to any girl i'm sure the result would be quite contrary and i think the same rule holds for both genders.
Reply 6
G4ry
Isn't that harassment?

If some guy was told to do that to any girl i'm sure the result would be quite contrary and i think the same rule holds for both genders.

He was joking but yea people would go mad if was the other way around:p:
Reply 7
G4ry
Isn't that harassment?

Actually its called indecent assault.
Anonymous
Im almost 21 and still have not had a proper bf it seems IMPOSSIBLE! I don't go clubbing or out at night and am at college with mainly girls. I just feel like a loser, well I am lol but is there something wrong do you think? Im not good looking but I don't think im that ugly either (though I did get rated the lowest score of 4.9 for looks at college, it was this game we played) Anyway even girls who people would class as 'ugly' have boyfriends:confused: As for my personality I just appear plain and quiet to people so do you think thats the reason? The pressure is building up Im becomming desperate lol, not because I need one but because I feel I need the experience etc.

4.9 is average, so perhaps you shouldn't worry, on that score (excuse the pun). Maybe you should try clubbing, the odd time? As a woman, I guarantee you'll have several offers, for each night you go clubbing; far more, if all you're after is sex.
dyslexic_banana
4.9 is average, so perhaps you shouldn't worry, on that score (excuse the pun). Maybe you should try clubbing, the odd time? As a woman, I guarantee you'll have several offers, for each night you go clubbing; far more, if all you're after is sex.

She's not looking for sex, she wants a boyfriend.
She talks of not needing "one", but of needing "the experience", though; hard to interpret.....
Reply 11
Just become sexier. Its pretty easy for any girl to become attractive enough to attract a guy. Guys are completely conned by make-up, clothes, and laughing at their awful jokes.
imo, clubbing isn't the best place to start a relationship from especially when you get into your 20s. If you want a good guy then imo it's best to go through a friend of a friend and as it'll be your first relationship it's best if it's someone decent because at that age and having a first relationship you could get hurt if you go out with a sleaze from a club.
Reply 13
Post a pic, tis the only way we can judge the reason really, looks wise anyway
Reply 14
Its funny. You can go into the square a uni and you know that a good percentage of the people around you are looking for relationship partners, yet they all seem to fail at it...
Reply 15
dyslexic_banana
She talks of not needing "one", but of needing "the experience", though; hard to interpret.....

I meant the experience of having a bf, I take it the more you have the more comfortable you are with a relationship.

Thanks for the replies
Reply 16
Not necessarily. The first one you have might be all you need or you might need 50...

Also if you have 5 bfs in a row that screw you over would you be more comfortable with a relationship? :smile:.

Are you saying you only want a bf for the experience?
lol talk to strangers
Reply 18
Talon
Not necessarily. The first one you have might be all you need or you might need 50...

Also if you have 5 bfs in a row that screw you over would you be more comfortable with a relationship? :smile:.

Are you saying you only want a bf for the experience?

Your right too many could be bad, hm I just feel the pressure to have one.
Reply 19
Anonymous
This is one but Im not leaving it on too long, I look even worse in daylight lol.

Oh god thats awful....Only joking. I think you look good :biggrin:.

PS you need a decent camera.

Anonymous
Your right too many could be bad, hm I just feel the pressure to have one.

Dont get a bf because you think you should, get one because you happen to meet a nice guy :smile:.

Latest

Trending

Trending