The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
G4ry
Isn't that harassment?

If some guy was told to do that to any girl i'm sure the result would be quite contrary and i think the same rule holds for both genders.

No chance, keep the rules one sided!
Reply 21
Talon
Dont get a bf because you think you should, get one because you happen to meet a nice guy :smile:.

That might be when im 40 though, or never:p:
Anonymous
I meant the experience of having a bf, I take it the more you have the more comfortable you are with a relationship.

Thanks for the replies

It had occured to me that you might have meant that, but that isn't really a good enough reason to enter a relationship; would you be happy, if you found out that a guy you were seeing was only with you "for the experience"?

But, anyway, your picture's fine, so don't worry. Why is it you don't go clubbing, may I ask? It's fair enough if it's not for you, but you should try anything once (apart from incest; that's bad); maybe you'd like it. I also think that too many people are too quick to stereotype people who go clubbing; many are there for the music, and even those who would like a bit of action might still be more than open to the idea of something more meaningful; wanting sex, and wanting a relationship aren't mutually exclusive things.
Reply 23
Anonymous
That might be when im 40 though, or never:p:

Dont that that defeatist attitude with me ma'am! :biggrin:.
Reply 24
dyslexic_banana
It had occured to me that you might have meant that, but that isn't really a good enough reason to enter a relationship; would you be happy, if you found out that a guy you were seeing was only with you "for the experience"?

I thought everyone who had a bf has it for the experience, going out, the company etc.. of course you have to like the guy.

dyslexic_banana
But, anyway, your picture's fine, so don't worry. Why is it you don't go clubbing, may I ask? It's fair enough if it's not for you, but you should try anything once (apart from incest; that's bad); maybe you'd like it. I also think that too many people are too quick to stereotype people who go clubbing; many are there for the music, and even those who would like a bit of action might still be more than open to the idea of something more meaningful; wanting sex, and wanting a relationship aren't mutually exclusive things.

I don't go clubbing basically because I don't think its my thing plus none of my friends do, I go to pubs occasionally with them but they all seem to have there own lives, I can't really go on my own so I end up going where they go, to gigs and pubs mainly. I guess I have a problem with making friends lol.
Reply 25
Im the same with the clubbing scene. Not my thing (and I wonder why I dont meet women :smile:).

My advice would be to join a club (the hobby kind). Thats advice I plan to use myself someday...
Reply 26
Talon
Dont that that defeatist attitude with me ma'am! :biggrin:.

lol but its true!, nah I didn't mean it as in there are no nice guys, there are loads:p:
Reply 27
Well yes there are (although many girls on this forum cant find them as indicated by all the "do girls like nice guys" threads)...although I didnt take it as a reference to not being able to find a nice guy. Damn Im confusing myself again... I think.
Reply 28
Talon
Im the same with the clubbing scene. Not my thing (and I wonder why I dont meet women :smile:).

My advice would be to join a club (the hobby kind). Thats advice I plan to use myself someday...

Yeah clubbing is probably the best relationship starter, at the end of the night when looks don't matter lol, I could join somewhere, thanks.
Reply 29
Anonymous
Yeah clubbing is probably the best relationship starter, at the end of the night when looks don't matter lol, I could join somewhere, thanks.

I never said you should go clubbing..I said you should join a club...Lol :biggrin:. Interestingly enough though Ive had 3 gfs in my life and met them all through the same person...No clubbing involved :smile:.

Anyway, assuming that picture is you, you dont have to worry too much in the looks department.
Anonymous
I thought everyone who had a bf has it for the experience, going out, the company etc.. of course you have to like the guy.

The way you spoke of the 'experience' and making it easier in terms of when you come to have other relationships, made it sound as though you wanted one so, at a later date, you could simply say you'd had one; you confused me (which, as a woman, it's your job to do), but I think I know what you mean, now: that it'd be nice, but you can live without it? Maybe?

Anyway, apologies for the rambling. Have you considered online dating? Got to be worth a shot.......

Good luck, anyway; I bet you have a relationship before I have my next one.
Reply 31
Eh? Damn I must be tired.

*Lies down on bed hoping computer will turn of by itself*.

Latest

Trending

Trending