The Student Room Group

Best school trips

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emma:-)
Also at college we went to the bullring in birmingham shopping at christmas.
Then in the second year we went to nottingham christmas and saw a pantomine there as well.

Did you really enjoy it? I mean I live in Birmingham and the school has given up on taking us to the bullring because nobody likes it. Prefer the Mailbox to be honest.
Original post by Naima_786
Ooh I feel sorry for you ( or the old you)
They really didn't want you to enjoy school did they?

Tell me about it.
I can only hope that the school trips there have improved since then.
primary school: cant remember any
secondary school: quarry bank mill, lots of walking and talking with the girl that i fancied at the time
sixth form: residential field trip to wales for an ecology biology thing, one night we all gathered round a fire and had marshmellows and really badly sung songs :smile:
Original post by Emma:-)
Tell me about it.
I can only hope that the school trips there have improved since then.

Hopefully they have, or else bless their poor souls for going through such hard times :redface:
I enjoyed trip to parliament! :biggrin:
One to Spain!
Great time with great people:biggrin:
Reply 46
The week before we started year 7 there was a trip to London where we visited the Science museum, the London Dungeons and the BFI IMAX all in one day.

Original post by LadyMede
Primary school, we went and made pizzas at pizza express.

I put anything I wanted on my pizza and no one could stop me. I had tuna and 4 different kinds of cheese. Then I went home and ate it for dinner :colonhash:

That sounds pretty amazing.
Belgium and France in Y9. It was both moving and good fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sixth form:went cineworld with my entire sixth form to watch hunger games was jokes
An isolated desert in Egypt with barbecue and fire at night :biggrin:
Yr 12: Went to New York. It was the best!!
This coming March we're going to Berlin, I'm so excited
Reply 51
Primary: @ bristol
secondry: any geography field trip.
Reply 52
A-Level Business Studies trip to Disneyland.

I've no idea what it had to do with business studies.
Original post by happysmile
A-level physics trip to CERN in Switzerland!

Spoiler

Aww

how about this as a fallback position in your negotiations... http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Public/For-School/A-AS-Level-visit.html
Primary school was a week at Humphrey Head in year 6 (climbing, orienteering, canoeing type things)
There were so many good ones in secondary school, but probably either the Y9 French exchange or music tours to Italy and Amsterdam in yrs 11 and 13
Original post by Joinedup
Aww

how about this as a fallback position in your negotiations... http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Public/For-School/A-AS-Level-visit.html

aha thanks for the suggestion, have you been there before?
I went to Paris in year 8 but this year (I'm in year 10 now) we went to Harry Potter Studios for the whole day, it was amazing x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by happysmile
aha thanks for the suggestion, have you been there before?

No, just heard some scientists talking about it on the radio... but it's on my list
Malawi
'nuff said…

Quick Reply