The Student Room Group

AQA Biology BIOL4 - 8th June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Can anyone explain to me restriction mapping because my teacher doesn't have a clue :smile:
Does anyone have or will get a copy of the paper???
Original post by SamuelSingleton
i don't have it just asked about some of the heated debate questions / 1 markers mainly
eg ratio question 1:1:1:1 units kjm2y1 why women live longer prostate cancer in men/chd

What were the answers to these ones?
Original post by alanconnel
How do you know biology paper was in the van?

Well it only specifies that physics was not, implying the others were
How do you know biology paper was in the van?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1434236626.893441.jpg

My friend sent me that, so yeah biology was one of them ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
is there an unofficial mark scheme here? if there is could someone please link me the page :smile: thankkks
Original post by OG_JALAPENO
i wrote ' our current climate change is global warming , meaning the average surface temperature of earth is increasing leading to more evaporation of the sea leading to more salt crystals left behind which get blown by the wind into the soils increasing soil salinity '
do you guys think i'd get a mark? i spoke about the sea evaporating not water (in the soil) in general?

Yes I wrote this too!!
Original post by OG_JALAPENO
i wrote ' our current climate change is global warming , meaning the average surface temperature of earth is increasing leading to more evaporation of the sea leading to more salt crystals left behind which get blown by the wind into the soils increasing soil salinity '
do you guys think i'd get a mark? i spoke about the sea evaporating not water (in the soil) in general?

Yes I wrote this too!! I couldn't think of any other logical explanation :/
100 ums!
100 ums!

lol every pass paper i did i got 100ums-i got 92 in this paper lol
Original post by TAPTUT
lol every pass paper i did i got 100ums-i got 92 in this paper lol

Its "past"
hello guys, I need help with inheritance section, questions and examples in the book are not enough so was wondering if there is any other resources that I can refer to? thanks
Reply 2436
92ums
Original post by darkdrifter10
Its "past"

still salty i messed up my exams abit...but lets go ham on wenesday
86 x
Hey there has anyone get BIO4 remarked this year and got an increase in raw marks. I got a copy of my script and found about 4 strong points where I thought I should have been marked for but didn't.

Also I was like 6 UMS off A* achieving 140/140 on BIO5 and 54/60 on the ISA, whereas I only got 70/100 in BIO4 which is like 48/75 on the paper. I need 51/75 to get A*. What are the chances guys?

P.s I know 3 raw marks is a lot in a remark

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending