The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam entry 2015?

Hi, I'm looking for people who have accepted an unconditional or chosen to put Sheffield Hallam as their firm choice...

Please name what you are studying as well! I'm going to be studying criminology and psychology!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, kitty. I've choosen sheffield hallam as my firm choice. I hope that this was a good idea lol :biggrin:DD. The course that i am going to study is international finance and investment. R U planning to go there for an open day?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by emilyann96
Hi, I'm looking for people who have accepted an unconditional or chosen to put Sheffield Hallam as their firm choice...

Please name what you are studying as well! I'm going to be studying criminology and psychology!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied to do the sane course not entirely sure if I'm going to firm it because I want to see the place first and I'm not really sure what Sheffield is like compared to where I live.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Chyanna106
I've applied to do the sane course not entirely sure if I'm going to firm it because I want to see the place first and I'm not really sure what Sheffield is like compared to where I live.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where do you live? I visited sheffield and just fell in love with the city!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where do you live? I visited sheffield and just fell in love with the city!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah really I'm not sure tbh but I haven't been and I'm from London.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Ah really I'm not sure tbh but I haven't been and I'm from London.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really loved it. I'm from leicester!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really loved it. I'm from leicester!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay is it busy or quite small and quiet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Ah okay is it busy or quite small and quiet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sheffield? It's medium sized, quite busy but it's a massive student village! More or less everyone you see is students. They are really friendly up north, it's a nice warm feeling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sheffield? It's medium sized, quite busy but it's a massive student village! More or less everyone you see is students. They are really friendly up north, it's a nice warm feeling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay that sounds nice it's either Sheffield or Leeds for me I like Leeds but I think I will see Sheffield aswell before I pick my firm, where else have you applied for criminology and psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Ah okay that sounds nice it's either Sheffield or Leeds for me I like Leeds but I think I will see Sheffield aswell before I pick my firm, where else have you applied for criminology and psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an unconditional for leeds Beckett. Then conditionals from noting Nottingham Trent, Keele and Derby! It's the variety of option modules sheffield Hallam has to offer which makes me want to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an unconditional for leeds Beckett. Then conditionals from noting Nottingham Trent, Keele and Derby! It's the variety of option modules sheffield Hallam has to offer which makes me want to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have offers from Nottingham Trent and Leeds Beckett as well I'm not particularly fond of Nottingham trends course it's a bit wishy washy -in search of a better word- but I do like Sheffield and Leeds I think I'll defiantly have to go to applicant days to see which course I prefer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I have offers from Nottingham Trent and Leeds Beckett as well I'm not particularly fond of Nottingham trends course it's a bit wishy washy -in search of a better word- but I do like Sheffield and Leeds I think I'll defiantly have to go to applicant days to see which course I prefer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've not visited leeds but have heard its a lovely uni! I didn't think there was a great deal of choice of option modules though, I liked how sheffield you could do pretty much anything! I didn't like how Nottingham structured the course either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've not visited leeds but have heard its a lovely uni! I didn't think there was a great deal of choice of option modules though, I liked how sheffield you could do pretty much anything! I didn't like how Nottingham structured the course either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah Sheffield is very flexible but I know someone that did the course at Leeds Beckett and there is a lot more choice then it seems the site isn't very detailed but I still want to see for my self.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Yeah Sheffield is very flexible but I know someone that did the course at Leeds Beckett and there is a lot more choice then it seems the site isn't very detailed but I still want to see for my self.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah the course page it's very detailed!when are you going to visit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah the course page it's very detailed!when are you going to visit?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure apparently there are applicant days where you get to talk to lecturers and get a taste of the course and you get a tour of accommodation and facilities and for Leeds and Sheffield I think they're around late February through March so I should be going to those, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I'll just go to the sheffield one! I looked around already, I think it's 14th feb the applicant day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll just go to the sheffield one! I looked around already, I think it's 14th feb the applicant day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay good I should be going to that then should be fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an unconditional for Hallam, studying sociology and psychology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by joanasofiaxo
I received an unconditional for Hallam, studying sociology and psychology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you going to accept it?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you going to accept it?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I already have! Now looking at halls and rooms :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending