The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Does anyone (apart from sex workers) actually use condoms when performing (like a seal!) oral sex?

This question's answers are not right.

57. How hard would it be for you to refuse to have sex with them if they refused to use a condom with you?
Very effectively
Somewhat effectively
Neither effectively no ineffectively
Somewhat ineffectively
Very ineffectively
Reply 21
The OP has many spelling mistakes and is doing a PhD :eek: I would have took part in the survey but didn't realise there was over 50 questions, where's the incentive?!
Reply 22
Not to criticise. But that was boring. Done, but boring. :frown:
Reply 23
SilverWings
Hetero females - Homophobe :frown:

It certainly doesn't paint stuff in the light of "equality" :p:

hetero females are a "risk group" ... meaning what?

they are more likely to be abused than any other group? they are a group in a certain risk category?
Reply 24
These fault that are being pointed out can be used in the OP's conclusion and recommendations!
Reply 25
samba
Nooooo they aren't, and several police authorities have just been sued for it. For a job, you need a specific valid reason why you're hiring that gender, and it needs to be properly declared etc.

Yes, but recruiting for a study is not the same as recruiting for a job. If you're researching sexual health risks in a specific population, doing anything but target that population would be entirely pointless. Knowing about the sexual health behaviour of gay 50 year old men isn't going to help improve the sexual health of straight female students.

Although the point that TSR (and the H&R section in particular!) is not going to provide a relevant cross section of the general population is VERY relevant.

And people can stop reporting this thread now.
Reply 26
Helenia
Yes, but recruiting for a study is not the same as recruiting for a job. If you're researching sexual health risks in a specific population, doing anything but target that population would be entirely pointless.

And people can stop reporting this thread now.

This thread was reported? Hardly offensive! People should ignore it or not do the questionnaire.
Reply 27
Angel83
The OP has many spelling mistakes and is doing a PhD :eek: I would have took part in the survey but didn't realise there was over 50 questions, where's the incentive?!

Yeah, I still wana know what a feamle [sic] student is.
I did the thing but it took ages.

And nope,don't use condoms for oral sex....ugh.
Reply 29
puppy
Is posting on TSR important?

Does what I do with my life really concern you?
awww it's a mini longitudinal oneee. i'm 18 in 12 days, can i do it?
i love psychology :biggrin:
Anonymous
I did the thing but it took ages.

And nope,don't use condoms for oral sex....ugh.

hahaha, penis can be quite ugh sometimes too!
Reply 32
shewantstobeme
hahaha, penis can be quite ugh sometimes too!

Tell them to wash. :smile:
Tell them to wash. :smile:

it wasn't until i dumped him did it actually dawn on me that he might not have been as clean as i'd imagined... *shudders*
never any *ahem* cheese though haha! i was always lucky in that respect :angel:
Reply 34
Yummy...
samba
Nooooo they aren't, and several police authorities have just been sued for it. For a job, you need a specific valid reason why you're hiring that gender, and it needs to be properly declared etc.

she doesn't need to declare the reasons, just the fact that she is discriminating
Reply 36
Whoever neg repped me for my post - speak up! Stand and be counted for it! if you can express an opinion you can claim it!
Reply 37
shewantstobeme
awww it's a mini longitudinal oneee. i'm 18 in 12 days, can i do it?
i love psychology :biggrin:

If you are willing to complete the study, that would be great, thanks! You will be 18 for the majority of the data collection, so that should be fine. Thanks again!
Must say this survey is far too long and it asks approximately the same questions over and over again...
Reply 39
rest - retest reliability? :biggrin:

God Something good comes out of A levels *faints*

Latest

Trending

Trending