The Student Room Group

Is there a certain age, if you don't meet 'the one' you're late?

Thoughts..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No offence but I think 35. Your kids are going to think you're their grandparents.
Never too late for love but realistically 35+ is pushing it.

For a woman they want babies and we all know their eggs has an expiry date close to mid 30s to 40s..if a girl hasn't met a guy by 40, it's game over
Reply 3
Original post by fudgecake22
Thoughts..

No but I base my theory on HIMYM.
Reply 4
Not sure. My impression is that it's best to land a partner for life during your 'prime dating years', say up to 35. And it's generally bad news to squander too much of this prime time on relationships where commitment is not forthcoming. Just what I've seen...
Heck I'll be too late for "the one", I'm just not cut out for the dating game + I choose to be this way
There is no such thing as the one.

There is no such thing as lateness when finding love. It is never too late.
My mums friend has been single for a while and last year she got herself a boyfriend and she's 41 I think
I don't personally think there is "the one" but :nah:
Reply 10
Too late for love - Never

Too late for natural kids - About 40
Seconds before your death is probably a bit too late.

Finding love and having kids are different. As said before. it can never be too late for love but it can be to have natural kids.
Thoughts..

Yes, but it depends when an individual 'finds themselves' six feet underground.
my cousin when she was dumped by her boyfriend ran upstairs crying saying she would be left on the shelf when she was 19 lol
Original post by Reue
Too late for love - Never

Too late for natural kids - About 40

^^ Pretty much.
I think what society tells us about having certain achievements unlocked by a certain age is complete rubbish.

Only ever too late for anything once you're on your death bed or actually in your little box. All the more reason to make the most of this brief lucidity of life if you ask me :smile:
Ahhh the fragility of life is so terrifying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh the fragility of life is so terrifying

Posted from TSR Mobile

In my opinion there is no age

Posted from TSR Mobile
Girls expire at 25 :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:
Original post by StyleIcon
Girls expire at 25 :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:

No they don't

Posted from TSR Mobile