The Student Room Group

Where did you meet your current partner?

Was it a weird place/holiday/school ? Etc etc

Scroll to see replies

At a brothel.
Reply 2
In 5th year at secondary school. He sat in front of me in my chemistry class.
Reply 3
At a local comics group over a year ago. Took me a month to remember his name properly...:colondollar: (worst bit is, there's only three others and I knew two of them from beforehand. I just suck at remembering names)
I met my boyfriend at school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my dreams
The student room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
In my bedroom 😛 they were myy next door neighbour and they helped my gran up the stairs with the shopping while I was taking a nap and she got him to wake me up calling my a lazy cow. Romatic eh?
NCS!
Original post by uncommonsensing
NCS!

Is NCS as good as people say?

Posted from TSR Mobile
school. the wildest, most original venue of them all
Original post by Edminzodo
Is NCS as good as people say?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it depends on the person. I'm extremely introverted so it got a bit much for me having to be active and around people pretty much constantly. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it that much but some parts were good and I met a couple of great people including my boyfriend! But most, more extroverted, people who were on it at the same time as me genuinely loved it :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm forever alone.... Noooo.... I am still seventeen so Ill stfu.
Original post by Suma-99
At a local comics group over a year ago. Took me a month to remember his name properly...:colondollar: (worst bit is, there's only three others and I knew two of them from beforehand. I just suck at remembering names)

I'm the same! The first week I met my bestfriend I had to keep asking her what her name was :')
Original post by abbeymacf
In my bedroom 😛 they were myy next door neighbour and they helped my gran up the stairs with the shopping while I was taking a nap and she got him to wake me up calling my a lazy cow. Romatic eh?

Now that's not something you wake up to everyday :wink: was it like sleeping beauty haha
Original post by teawithhobbits
I'm forever alone.... Noooo.... I am still seventeen so Ill stfu.

The time will come young warrior
Reply 16
Climbing club at uni
Original post by lucaf
Climbing club at uni

Ahhh sweet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Instagram
Original post by StyleIcon
Instagram

Serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile