The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know, Ive applied and haven't heard anything yet.
november onwards
:ditto:

i think last year they held interviews in November and January ....
Reply 4
thx for the replies guys
Reply 5
I got my invite via email in late November and the interview was held in early December. Heard back about Jan/Feb time. They also had some interviews in late Jan too.
Reply 6
thx forthe rep shehna...might I ask when u applied?
Hmm, I've got an offer for interview today by email, there's no speciemen questions on their site though which is a bit annoying.
Reply 8
Yay!!!!! I got an interview!!! Just got the email. 20th December!!!
page_down
Yay!!!!! I got an interview!!! Just got the email. 20th December!!!

wooooooooooooooooo me too, so will probs see you there!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 10
hey guys me too on the 20th..wish u all the beest..
Reply 11
Do u get a tour of the university?
Reply 12
interviews are 14 15 19 20 dec. 7th feb
Reply 13
A.Jitto
Do u get a tour of the university?

Think so, it's a whole day thing I think. I got the written letter today.
Reply 14
lil_groovy_dude
:ditto:

i think last year they held interviews in November and January ....

last year i had mine on the 12th of december, soo
Anyone going on the 15th of December for their Interview at Hull and cacking their pants about it?
Reply 16
Got email today for interview 7th february
Reply 17
my friend got an interview, he's an international candidate and takes APs which is from the american system.
He told me that they would even allow a video confrence over the internet if he wanted!
I was reading the HYMS site for interview stuff and i read their standard offer for 2007 and it was kinda confusing what they said about A2 chemistry can someone explain this please?
Our standard offer for 2007 entry is: Gain an A grade in A2 Biology, and AB in A2 Chemistry and another subject (excluding General Studies) - note that the Chemistry and 3rd subject can be in any order (eg AB or BA). We also require a b grade at AS in a 4th subject (excluding General Studies).
What does AB in A2 chemistry mean Is it A in one unit and B in another unit or you have to get A/B overall?
Reply 19
It means AAB - you need A in bio or A and a B in other subkects to include chem:

for example:

Bio A
Chem B
Physics A

Bio A
Chem A
Physics B

Latest

Trending

Trending