The Student Room Group

How's your Christmas Eve going?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Juday
I thought so! I have quite a few polish friends :smile: I myself am Lithuanian/Russian but we don't celebrate it the day before :frown:

Get anything nice? :smile:

Don't you celebrate it on Jan 7th round there? I thought there were many orthodoxes in Russia? :smile:

I got pajamas which I needed and a power bank which will come in handy :biggrin: And some general... stuff. Like bathing stuff, socks :biggrin:, sweets.
Hope you have fun on your celebration too!
About to go out with friends :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just a normal Wednesday.
Original post by Viridiana
Don't you celebrate it on Jan 7th round there? I thought there were many orthodoxes in Russia? :smile:

I got pajamas which I needed and a power bank which will come in handy :biggrin: And some general... stuff. Like bathing stuff, socks :biggrin:, sweets.
Hope you have fun on your celebration too!

My mums catholic so I celebrate on the 25th but me, my dad and stepdad are orthodox so we celebrate a tiny bit but not much on 7th.

Aww that's good! :smile: thank you! You too :smile:
Reply 24
YAASS WALES GUYS! X :,) Welsh and proud and im at the bit of elf when buddy goes "im in a store and im SINGGGINGG!!" God xD
Got a headache. :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by abbiemac
WALES WOO.

Walked the dogs, made biscuits, played xbox, did some revision and chilled.

ikr:biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by Vixen47
It went from bad to worse.

I'm listening to Radio 3, revising, wanting to talk to my boyfriend because I haven't spoken to him since yesterday. He's with his family. :frown: Instead I'm talking to my ex who decided to randomly text me earlier. It's been about 6 months since we broke up. He doesn't know that I have a boyfriend and I don't know how to tell him that. He wants me to go over to his some time this week, I'm guessing he wants to get back together, but obviously that can't happen. Now I'm just sitting here struggling to think of a way to reply. :eek2: Oh well. I'm just going to watch Eastenders and hope I forget about this. :biggrin:

Well ****. Now I just found out my cousins are coming. So it's gone from bad to worse to hellish.

"Do you mind if I bring my boyfriend over too?" Would probably get the point across, if somewhat brutally...

Half our family are all in separate rooms. My sister has come home with a bad cold so I'm avoiding her as if she has the plague. Mainly sat here playing candy crush wishing I had a gameboy or SNES to play super mario :daydreaming:
Original post by dhr90
"Do you mind if I bring my boyfriend over too?" Would probably get the point across, if somewhat brutally...

Half our family are all in separate rooms. My sister has come home with a bad cold so I'm avoiding her as if she has the plague. Mainly sat here playing candy crush wishing I had a gameboy or SNES to play super mario :daydreaming:

Maybe you'll get one for Christmas from Santa :wink:
Original post by dhr90

:lol:

I can't do that to him! He's one of the nicest people I've ever met. :redface:
Reply 30
It's going pretty good thanks.

I'm just sat watching Forrest Gump on my own whilst all of my I've been good mates with for about 6 years who I haven't spoken to in 3 months because they suddenly found another group of mates and forgot about me have put the nail in the coffin by going out together and getting hammered presumably having an amazing time whilst they purposefully asked everyone to go along apart from me.

Overall I'm having a great time.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's going pretty well for people in Hong Kong http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-30598832
Its good. Me and my bf are just drinking and playing Skyrim. Planning on staying up until midnight so we can open our cards from each other bang on midnight like every other year.
I was at work, got off early and now I'm catching up on Emmerdale with my mum. I wish I had my rabbits with me. I might go and see them later.
Reply 34
Original post by Juday
Maybe you'll get one for Christmas from Santa :wink:

I know I won't be getting one :tongue:

Original post by Vixen47
:lol:

I can't do that to him! He's one of the nicest people I've ever met. :redface:

Just ask him outright why he wants you to go over there? Whichever way you tell him is going to be brutal really. Even just a "what you up to?" "Hanging out with my boyfriend". It kinda needs to be obvious to say that you have moved on. However harsh it sounds.

Maybe just make up a reason you can't meet him until he gets the hint you don't want to see him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dhr90
Just ask him outright why he wants you to go over there? Whichever way you tell him is going to be brutal really. Even just a "what you up to?" "Hanging out with my boyfriend". It kinda needs to be obvious to say that you have moved on. However harsh it sounds.

Maybe just make up a reason you can't meet him until he gets the hint you don't want to see him?
Posted from TSR Mobile

He wants me there for sex! :rofl:
Original post by dhr90
I know I won't be getting one :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! You never know :wink:
Reply 37
Going great! My dads birthday just had a party with the family and family friends!! :biggrin:
I'm taking the day off uni work as it's taking up far too much time.

Been to see family, panto, watching TV now after a fair amount of food.

Favourite moment of the night is my mum trying to find me vegetarian food in the supermarket, "I quite like those Paul McCartney sausages, you know." - no, I was blissfully unaware of his second career as a butcher.
Reply 39
Original post by Juday
Hey! You never know :wink:

I do. I bought it all :wink:

Original post by Vixen47
He wants me there for sex! :rofl:

If he has been that obvious and forward o you then I'd do it back. Harsh but gets the point across. "No, sorry I can't do that, my boyfriend probably wouldn't like it" is how I would do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest