Oil and Gas courses i've seen that both of Coventry

university and Greenwich management school offers

the BSc oil and gas degree

i would like to know which university/school is the

best

i would like to know what should i expect from these

degrees as well

Thanks a lot
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Reply 2
Don't waste your time and money, its absolutely rubbish, and many students left the course in the first semester, its waste of your time and money.

They are not teaching any thing to do about oil, its very very confusing course, they will teach you a geography history, and most lecturers are from Nigeria, which is very difficult to understand their accent.

My best advise is to do another course.

What should you expect from this course

One of the most boring course, in the first semester they will teach you geography, one of the most stupid and boring module I have ever seen in my life on addition to that another subject which I don't understand the reason they put up in the course named Higher education skills, guess what they will teach you about the uni, where you can drink coffee from, how many building does the uni has bala bala bala...

On the second semester its nothing to do about oil and gas, they will teach you secondary school maths, basic economics, and physics.

I will advise you to check the scotish oil engineering courses.... they are worth money and time.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Both of them are useless! I can comment on Coventry its waste of time. Avoid
Reply 4
Wow i'm shocked lol , thanks for your advices i really appreciate it

i think that i'd go with a classical business administration bachelor degree , i was thinking of LSC ( London school of commerce )

Any recomendation ?
Reply 5
If you want to choose different subject Coventry is the best!
Reply 6
If you want Oil and Gas course than this Uni and this Course is absolutely worth. Aberdeen is the capital
of Oil and Gas in Europe. You will get much facilities and trainings this course is absolutely worth for everything

http://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/courses/postgraduate/taught/oilgas/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending