The Student Room Group

Do guys like short girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sulpha
Oh I'm deeply offended.

You're short. Get over it.

You're the one that can't deal with me being happy about my height.
Original post by Sulpha
You sound like you're in denial.

If you're under 4'10, (you say 4'9) - You technically have dwarfism.

4'9 isn't ludicrously short, but whether you like it or not, it is very short.

No she does not, dwarfism is a medical condition. I am 4 foot 9 with completely proportional growth and no medical condition, I joked once and asked my doctor if I'm a dwarf he said that I am not as I do not display symptoms of dwarfism other than a short stature. Dwarfism is more than just a small stature.
Reply 42
Original post by Sweetiebabe
Hey, so I'm just curious...
I'm 5'2 so basically a midget (this is a joke, so no offence to anybody also this height or shorter), just wondering do guys like short girls and find them attractive??
What are your preferences of heights of girls?? Short, medium, tall etc...

Im 4'11, well a cm from 5ft last time I checked (dont know If I have grown) so yeah your average! :wink:

Original post by bokeron85
As a personal preference, I like short girls way more than tall ones.. I'm 5ft11 and prefer a girl way shorter than me.. I find it really attractive.. cute girl with cute height = the real deal, hahaha

whats 'way more' shorter? I think short girls and tallll guys make really cute couples. the taller the better :tongue:
Reply 43
Original post by SmallTownGirl
You're the one that can't deal with me being happy about my height.

theres nothing wrong with your height! I always get teased about being small and im 4'11. like Im always the smallest everywhere but it doesnt matter :smile:
Original post by Sulpha
Okay.

You could easily argue that I'm a midget though in which the only classification is a height under 4 foot 10. But no one really uses that word any more as it is only really seen as derogatory.
Reply 45
Original post by SophieSmall
You could easily argue that I'm a midget though in which the only classification is a height under 4 foot 10. But no one really uses that word any more as it is only really seen as derogatory.

seriously? everyone uses the word midget :/ I always get that -.- but I think its more jokey wayyy
Original post by Sulpha
I hope you are happy with your height, there is nothing wrong with it.

But it is undeniably very short and that's all I've said. To say it's not short is ludicrous.

You didn't need to tell me to shut up and call me a dick, just for saying something which is pretty damn obvious.

I called you a dick because you immediately assumed I wanted to date you and thus you needed to state you wouldn't date me.
Original post by Sulpha
I said I wouldn't date a girl who was 4'9. I didn't say you wanted to date me at all.

And I only gave that opinion because you told me to shut up.

And you're shallow if you'd turn down someone who was otherwise perfect due to their height.
Original post by pram
seriously? everyone uses the word midget :/ I always get that -.- but I think its more jokey wayyy

I meant in a medical sense :smile: I am almost certain it is no longer in medical or diagnostic books, years and years ago it was.
Reply 49
Original post by pram
Im 4'11, well a cm from 5ft last time I checked (dont know If I have grown) so yeah your average! :wink:

whats 'way more' shorter? I think short girls and tallll guys make really cute couples. the taller the better :tongue:

Way shorter would be.. anything below 5ft4. And I agree, short girl and (fairly) tall guy look just fine! I'm afraid I'm not that tall though!! Haha
Guys in general, then yes.

As for me (someone who is 6ft3) It would be an extreme to be over a foot height over a partner - not saying it's a negative, I'm just saying it would be weird in a number of instances to be that much taller and as such I'm less likely to imagine myself with someone who is under 5ft4 then someone with similar personality who is taller. Overall Personality > Height although too short for me would be around 5ft.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm more into taller girls.
Original post by sunnyrays07
Probably different converters say different things and my friends say I am 5"1 which confused me more. So I think I am 5"3 or maybe not. I think I need to measure myself again.

Its
so confusing how people use different measurement for sizes.
Shorter women with nice curves are more attractive. Women between the heights of 5ft and 5ft 7 are the hottest in terms of bodies. Those cute curvy bodies.

:sexface:
Reply 54
Original post by Fidus Achates
Shorter women with nice curves are more attractive. Women between the heights of 5ft and 5ft 7 are the hottest in terms of bodies. Those cute curvy bodies.

:sexface:

Amen
Original post by sunnyrays07
I'm 165cm, which is apparently 5"1/ 5"2 but I have some friends who are apparently 5"2 as well and either taller or shorter so I'm not sure. But everyone else is so tall now that I really want to grow! It's awful getting stuck behind people when your friends are talking to you!

155cm is 5'1, so you're 5'4/5'5 which is nice :smile:
I like short girls. They're cute and easy to pick up. Medium girls aren't bad either. I'm 5ft7 myself.
Original post by mpepperdine
Yeah, of course! Height doesn't really bother me. Only thing I wouldn't want is a much taller than me, and in 6'1" so that's not likely to happen!

If I had to have a preference, it would be around the 5'7" mark.

I managed to. 6'2'' im 5'11''.....She wears heels too....
I actually find short girls extremely attractive.
Im rarely attracted to taller girls.
Short girls are so CUDDLY :3 :3
I'm 5,9/5,10 and they make me feel like a giant 8)
Original post by Sweetiebabe
Hey, so I'm just curious...
I'm 5'2 so basically a midget (this is a joke, so no offence to anybody also this height or shorter), just wondering do guys like short girls and find them attractive??

What are your preferences of heights of girls?? Short, medium, tall etc...

Attractive is far, far better quality than height

Keith

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending