The Student Room Group

What did you get for Christmas?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by namename
What's DMs?

Doc Martens. :smile:
A Boeing 777-300ER scale model and, cash.
This Christmas, I was given more thoughtful gifts than previous years. Previous years I would usually be given money so that I could buy what I want. This year was a little different, being given gifts that will last me for possibly a long time. I got gift cards and a movie pass, a lottery ticket, Christmas candy, a soft blanket, alarm clocks, mitts, a new jacket, key holder, pajama and top set, and a small bit of money. I am happy for the gifts I have gotten and I am also grateful. Many children and even adults have gone this Christmas and previous Christmases without any presents or family to be around during Christmas. My heart goes out to all of those people who didn't get a present for Christmas, or didn't have any family to spend Christmas with.

I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (I know I am late with the Christmas, but, I just signed up yesterday). I hope everyone in 2015 achieves the goals they have set out for themselves, to stay healthy, to work at their fullest potential, and to be fully happy.

​Learningforlife

that^

and an ipad air, far cry 4 for the xbox one, some work shirts, a bunch of clothes and a healthy serving of £

did well this christmas :O
Reply 84
£250
Reply 85
I'm sick of getting aeroplane / toilet books for xmas. I got the same "behind the scenes" themed football book that I got last year, fml.
ipad
ps4 + 4 games
parrot drone
6 boxes of chocolates
some cash for strip clubs
I wanted a nice colourful handbag with room for all my legions of junk, and got a Desigual bag, so really chuffed :biggrin: Also got cuddly pyjamas, a new dressing gown, slippers, socks, chocolate truffles, skin stuff, eye makeup, a diary/organizer, perfume, framed photo of my two nephews, a swwimming costume, money, lip balms, a book about McBusted, a coat for wet weather, and a new hat and gloves set.
A lovely epiphone thunderbird :biggrin:
Reply 89
Original post by Blondie987
make up, some studio ghibli films, money and sweets :smile:

Studio Ghibli Films :coma:
Reply 90
Original post by Tom78
I'm sick of getting aeroplane / toilet books for xmas. I got the same "behind the scenes" themed football book that I got last year, fml.
Ask them to give the price of books in cash next time.
New laptop and some money :biggrin:
Sims 4, which is what I wanted. Other than that just little things like socks, slippers and toiletries
New coat, Game of Thrones/ER/Simpsons season 14 DVDS, Super Smash Bros for Wii U, model of eye anatomy, chocolate, pyjamas, pants, socks.
Original post by navarre
New coat, Game of Thrones/ER/Simpsons season 14 DVDS, Super Smash Bros for Wii U, model of eye anatomy, chocolate, pyjamas, pants, socks.

Game of thrones? I got breaking bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
From my parents, a phone upgrade from the iPhone 5 to the 6, a new coat and a little coffee machine. More than I wanted or even deserve - I was going to buy the coffee machine myself in the sales but I happened to mention that to my dad who went out and bought it right away, aha.

From my boyfriend I got Toy Story 2 on Playstation 1, a 5ft inflatable giraffe and some more equally absurd gifts. But I love them all!

Oh and a few bits and bobs eg chocolate, socks etc. off other relatives.

I'm not fussed about the present side of Christmas anymore. I'm more than content with just being allowed to eat most of the pigs in blankets.
Original post by TattyBoJangles
From my parents, a phone upgrade from the iPhone 5 to the 6, a new coat and a little coffee machine. More than I wanted or even deserve - I was going to buy the coffee machine myself in the sales but I happened to mention that to my dad who went out and bought it right away, aha.

From my boyfriend I got Toy Story 2 on Playstation 1, a 5ft inflatable giraffe and some more equally absurd gifts. But I love them all!

Oh and a few bits and bobs eg chocolate, socks etc. off other relatives.

I'm not fussed about the present side of Christmas anymore. I'm more than content with just being allowed to eat most of the pigs in blankets.

Toy story two for ps1?! You domt even know how good that is do you? Im not being sarcastic either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daveishere
Toy story two for ps1?! You domt even know how good that is do you? Im not being sarcastic either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I do. It was my first ever video game and I mentioned I'd love to play it again so my boyfriend went out and bought it - I've been hooked! Although some parts are surprisingly tricky for a kids game.
Original post by TattyBoJangles
Oh I do. It was my first ever video game and I mentioned I'd love to play it again so my boyfriend went out and bought it - I've been hooked! Although some parts are surprisingly tricky for a kids game.

Good, and they are bloody hard aint they? I recently went back to ps2 games and they can be so hard. Todays younglings wouldnt stand a chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a scale and a food weigher

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest