The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Need Dissi question ASAP!!! Feedback Needed!

So second semester is about to start and my first draft deadline for my dissertation is on the 5th....but I'm still trying to think of a damn question!!!! I just need anything right now to have something to work with so I have thought of the following which are broad atm but I will narrow down if selected:

1. How the hijab ban in France perpetuated gender inequality (drawing on feminism)

2. Failure of liberal internationalism in light of the recently published Torture Report.

Which one shall i go for?! Which one seems more doable!?

PLEASE give me your feedback! Much appreciated!

Sincerely,

A depressed third year student xoxo
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending