Around 12 pm for me :frown: I have srs problems

Edit: what time you guys been *
Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

12pm aswell
slept for 12 hours for a few days in a row

about to hit gym
Reply 2
I went to bed midday yesterday and woke up at 8:30 pm. My sleep schedule is ****ed.
The concept of waking up at midday is horrific. I usually naturally wake up around 8 unless I set an alarm. Generally lie in till 9ish if I don't need to get up. Just as well as i need to get used to getting up at 6.45 again for work on Monday
About 12pm but yesterday was 1pm. Then I just lie in bed for ages!
Reply 5
6am for me. running in the dark and the cold.
why? I'm in love...

with the coco
9-10am

Original post by Mick.w
6am for me. running in the dark and the cold.
why? I'm in love...

with the coco

36...that's a kilo.
About 6am to pray/go gym.
Reply 8
Original post by bittr n swt
9-10am

36...that's a kilo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuedZ1Y_dU4

PRSOM
I've been going to bed at around 6am lately and getting up about 3/4pm. I'm always the same during the holidays.
Before noon.
sometimes 8am sometimes 11
half 12/1ish... then I do nothing all day, so unproductive when I have revision etc to do

Been doing so well all term I haven't slept in past ten but holidays have now screwed it right up
Been sleeping at around 5am/6am. Waking around 1pm/2pm. As Tillytots said above, it's followed by such unproductive days. Gotta change that from tomorrow.
I went to bed at 9am and got up at 4pm today. U mirin dat hip circadian rhythm bruhthren
Been going to sleep at about 5/6, waking up at 1/2, just can't be bothered to fix it tbh.
Original post by Dilzo999
Been going to sleep at about 5/6, waking up at 1/2, just can't be bothered to fix it tbh.

protip: this mentality can take over 5 years to get out of
Sleep at 3 am, wake up at 12, out of bed at 4 pm.
I woke up at about 7am on Christmas day and 2pm on boxing day without using an alarm clock so my sleep schedule is all messed up. Typically I wake up at about 1pm though. Such is the life of a NEET - I strongly recommend people avoid this if they can.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest