The Student Room Group

Age when losing virginity

What age were you when you lost your virginity?

I am 19 and still a virgin.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm 19 and still a virgin. Age is not the problem.it's your state of mind and the fact that you know what you are getting into,the diffetents facts and how to be safe.
Just don't worry too much about it,you'll be fine when the time come.:yes:
22 and I'm a virgin. Age shouldn't be of concern in these matters, it should all come down to you feeling 100% ready to have sex rather than imposing a timeframe on it to happen (if you are indeed worried about not having lost it).
20 have you all had bf's though?
Reply 6
i'm 27 and a virgin
20, last year - I never really "tried" until roughly 19/20
funnily enough, the only (2) times I've had sex (with different people) happened in the same week :lol:
Reply 9
Original post by Kmb123

The best age imo.
18, Was never bothered about losing it, don't let it bother you or let anyone else convince you it's weird. When people rip me for the few number of sexual partners I've had I just laugh at them. Back when I was 17/18 before I lost it and people were like wtf, I laughed at them. My bro did't lose it till 22 either so never worry about it.
Original post by Ruptured Sack
The best age imo.

There's no "best" age
Original post by Lewierhodes
There's no "best" age

Yes there is. Not too young. Not too old
16 and still a virgin. I'd much rather wait for a decent guy to come along than to just lose it for the sake of losing it.
Yes there is. Not too young. Not too old

too old is irrelevant. Any age 16 or over is best.
Reply 17
13 but only if it was with someone much older. I'd be ashamed to say I had sex with a 13 y/o girl, even if I was the same age.

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. How is it any different for a girl for one thing and how can you honestly say that you're happy with having a sexual relationship with someone MUCH older than 13? Wrong isn't even the word. How can you be comfortable knowing that someone above the age of 16, when you're 13, looks at you in that way?

Seriously... that's a bit too much buddy.
Erm 13 regardless is still too young. 16 or older or gtfo :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending