The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Eyebrow threading!!!

Can anyone just a decent place to get eyebrow threading done? How much does it cost? Is there a place in the city center?
muskan19
Can anyone just a decent place to get eyebrow threading done? How much does it cost? Is there a place in the city center?

firstly what the hell is it?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
In Cardiff there is a beauty salon called Visible Changes there fantastic at eyebrow shaping and they ONLY charge £5.00!!!! Its Asian AND Westernn so feel free to walkk in anytime .
Moy Road,
Cardiff,
Cf24 4te
02920 190013
07815888412 :smile:
Reply 3
muskan19

Yes there is a FANTASTIC place in Cardiff name Visible Changes they do all sorts of stuuf and are most popular for there eyebrowss they ONLY charge £5!! there details are
Moy road,
Cardiff
CF24 4TE
02920 190013
Hi, there's a great lady in debenhams that can do it for you for about £15, in the new st david's outside h&m there's some women that do it there for £10 or when I was at uni I used to go down to city road, there is a great little asian clothes store called Fusion that also did beauty and she charged £5 with student discount.

Hope this helps
I payed a visit to visible Changes today for a facial, haircut and eyebrow threading. I visit occasionally for eyebrow threading; knowing they make the perfect shape and never fail to disappoint me. I only go to visible changes for my eyebrow threading because I know they give the best service and are trained professionals. As for the facial and haircut, I had not been to visible changes for them before so this was a new experience. They exceeded my expectations giving amazing results. My hair has never been like that before! ALSO for such a cheap price! The facial made my skin glow and was so relaxing. I will definitely be going back again! They only cost £5!
Visible changes is very good salon .and a very decent place to get eyebrow threading done They make amazing shape just only in Albany road.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending